EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Would use Deepwater Boots and the Elder Spiritist's boots. Can send them to Jata. Thanks!
Screenshot 2024-07-21 012705.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
There was a GM event in Freeport asking for sugar, water, mead and spider venom sac and you get a 14 slot 100WR bag, either white or red.

Got to my turn in the queue and then I noticed no water in my bag, my fucking character got thirsty and drank the water, GM announced only 10 minutes left before poofing. FML :confused:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
There was a GM event in Freeport asking for sugar, water, mead and spider venom sac and you get a 14 slot 100WR bag, either white or red.

Got to my turn in the queue and then I noticed no water in my bag, my fucking character got thirsty and drank the water, GM announced only 10 minutes left before poofing. FML :confused:

I keep missing these GM events. Do they always want the same four items? At least I can keep the items on hand in case I don't miss one.

Will any type of sugar item work? I'm guessing sugar syrup won't count as both that and water.

1721581175793.png

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont think so, the other day there was one in NK to collect shit in lavastorm and it was different shit

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I dont think so, the other day there was one in NK to collect shit in lavastorm and it was different shit

Yeah I'm not surprised. I think venom sacs have been a consistent part of the quests. Spider this time, I think it was snake last time but it might have been spider.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm not surprised. I think venom sacs have been a consistent part of the quests. Spider this time, I think it was snake last time but it might have been spider.

There was the one a bit back where I think it was just a shitload of alcohol for some dwarf. I keep missing all these damn events, though. Is there some discord out there that announces these?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There was the one a bit back where I think it was just a shitload of alcohol for some dwarf. I keep missing all these damn events, though. Is there some discord out there that announces these?
Yeah I love GM events wish I could get in on it. Any bags I don’t know about in terms of buying? I got the 2 bags on the store and the bag from buying the collectors edition of the new expansion.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Those events are such bottom of the barrel effort. It's the same formula every time. I guess it's better than nothing and a WR bag is a nice reward.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I love GM events wish I could get in on it. Any bags I don’t know about in terms of buying? I got the 2 bags on the store and the bag from buying the collectors edition of the new expansion.

I think the two store bags are a bit of a ripoff, unless you got the Teek/Tormax crates 2 for $35 deal which is only on the website. The bags in the actual in-game SC store are pretty bad in comparison.

So yeah get the $35 deal on the website, and the House of Thule collector's edition pack (if it's even still around) if you don't have the Dreamweaver's Satchels.

Other than that, there are some really good merchant purchasable bags in Sol A for 5k pp each to fill in any blanks. Player-made Reinforced Medicine Bags are said to also be solid investments in this era, though I haven't been able to actually find any for sale so I'm not sure how much of an option that is.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The bags in the basic store are confusingly bad. The only defense I can offer is that they're really, really old and haven't been updated in forever.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
The bags in the store change after a new server. So you may be able to buy 2 more. I know I can.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Are there any decent EU guilds on Teek atm?
Democracy Manifest or Eastern Coalition depending on your exact time. Democracy Manifest has Kubat (the brains behind TEB) so I assume they're pretty solid.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The bags in the basic store are confusingly bad. The only defense I can offer is that they're really, really old and haven't been updated in forever.
Yes, sorry I meant to say the store online not the store the shitty one
2 for $35 great deal

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
I keep missing these GM events. Do they always want the same four items? At least I can keep the items on hand in case I don't miss one.

Will any type of sugar item work? I'm guessing sugar syrup won't count as both that and water.

View attachment 537810
Cup of Sugar is the one :emoji_ok_hand:

About it being the same four items. I would not know. It was literally the first time ever that I have stumbled into a GM event. Sorry cannot be any more help.

Sanadebe

Trakanon Raider
Democracy Manifest or Eastern Coalition depending on your exact time. Democracy Manifest has Kubat (the brains behind TEB) so I assume they're pretty solid.

I'm raiding with DM. Solid group so far, pretty drama-free.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Cup of Sugar is the one :emoji_ok_hand:

About it being the same four items. I would not know. It was literally the first time ever that I have stumbled into a GM event. Sorry cannot be any more help.

I'll get these four items and hope they're the same next time. Also, like Koushirou Koushirou I'm wondering if there's a discord or a place where these GM events get announced so I can make sure I get on for the next one.