EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I respect your point of view. But allow me to offer one final example. Because to be honest, most ideas of criminality and these streets is based on fiction and Hollywood.
This is what you expect mafia to look like
View attachment 540950
but this is what one of the most powerful mafias in the world today actually be looking like
View attachment 540951
It's amusing that a few photos triggered your political allergies though. Sure didn't take much. The truth often has that effect <3

Also let's not forget we are talking about duping plat and RMTing in a video game. Doesn't take a thug or a criminal mastermind to do the RMT stuff. Pretty sure even a caveman can RMT. And nobody is in a better position to dupe plat than the company that just got done demonstrating that they can dupe plat at the press of a button. It seems the simplistic explanation via Occam's Razor here would be that the people most capable of duping plat year after year are the ones most likely doing it. Whether its incompetence or corruption will remain a ? until a few more years of this duping takes place at least.
Marlon Wayans Wow GIF by NBC

Hunter Biden is using his Dad to sell Krono via Iranian funds for cocaine!

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
I respect your point of view. But allow me to offer one final example. Because to be honest, most ideas of criminality and these streets is based on fiction and Hollywood.

2 Mafia bosses side by side
Pixelface.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
View attachment 540950
but this is what one of the most powerful mafias in the world today actually be looking like
View attachment 540951
It's amusing that a few photos triggered your political allergies though. Sure didn't take much. The truth often has that effect <3

Also let's not forget we are talking about duping plat and RMTing in a video game. Doesn't take a thug or a criminal mastermind to do the RMT stuff. Pretty sure even a caveman can RMT. And nobody is in a better position to dupe plat than the company that just got done demonstrating that they can dupe plat at the press of a button. It seems the simplistic explanation via Occam's Razor here would be that the people most capable of duping plat year after year are the ones most likely doing it. Whether its incompetence or corruption will remain a ? until a few more years of this duping takes place at least.
I get youre new here but please understand that we have seen it all. Most of the time when these crazy things happen we think it is some sort of grand conspiracy at the highest levels, but at the end of the day, it always ends up just being Suineg or something

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Nothing triggered my political allergies. I've got no love for the people you're criticizing. I'd just like for the thread to not spiral off into the abyss when you inevitably trigger someone else's political allergies and everyone starts swinging chairs. I get to hear about politics all the goddamn time everywhere I go and EQ is one of the few escapes. I'm tired, like most people.

Side note, I just realized after all these years that Mr. Burns is based on Jacob Rothschild.

1723506523796.png
1723506542848.png

Hol-eee shit.

I get youre new here but please understand that we have seen it all. Most of the time when these crazy things happen we think it is some sort of grand conspiracy at the highest levels, but at the end of the day, it always ends up just being Suineg or something

That damn Suineg! Every time!

1723506890975.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah, but sometimes Millie really is a dude

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Foler is not new here my man

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Millie Bobby Brown is a dude?

I didn't need this kind of shocking revelation right before Velious.
In reference to this classic thread

Last edited:

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It's fucking hilarious that they went on a mission to find her in game

1723564109562.jpeg

1723564127014.jpeg

1723564141029.jpeg

1723564218993.jpeg

1723564236138.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I'm currently trying to put together a cheat sheet for myself for Velious launch, since other than a quick tour on test server, I've never done any content in and my old, dumb brain has trouble thinking about all this while we speed through bosses. Shit like what bosses are slowable/cripplable, what bosses to pop resists on and which resists are needed (pots and/or Jacinth/Shadoo for the raid), more niche utility spells for each boss (dispells on inc, poison/disease cures) so I can have loadouts saved ahead of time I can switch to easily. Is there a descent resource out there with information that's accurate (I don't know how much to trust stuff off the p99 pages), or my god, has some angel made something similar already I can pick from? Or do I need to just keep scraping through Allakhazam which has some of what I'm looking for, but is pretty inconsistent.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
In reference to this classic thread

Nah, Millie being a dude is completely different drama from Kate has a hoof

Crizack

Molten Core Raider
I'm currently trying to put together a cheat sheet for myself for Velious launch, since other than a quick tour on test server, I've never done any content in and my old, dumb brain has trouble thinking about all this while we speed through bosses. Shit like what bosses are slowable/cripplable, what bosses to pop resists on and which resists are needed (pots and/or Jacinth/Shadoo for the raid), more niche utility spells for each boss (dispells on inc, poison/disease cures) so I can have loadouts saved ahead of time I can switch to easily. Is there a descent resource out there with information that's accurate (I don't know how much to trust stuff off the p99 pages), or my god, has some angel made something similar already I can pick from? Or do I need to just keep scraping through Allakhazam which has some of what I'm looking for, but is pretty inconsistent.

• 2Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Sachee

N00b
fair enough. to be fair to me my dude, all I did was post some pics of an old phony. I didn't actually say anything political. no hard feels

• 1Worf

Sachee

N00b
conspiracy is a weak word. And I don't know who you are, but I doubt you've seen 10% of it, let alone all of it /wink

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
These are the droids you are looking for.

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RVuTAIFnlkNh1YAcZhuNatviBF3C9utFvGGSbcobjxw/edit?usp=sharing

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity