<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1723581075012.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm currently trying to put together a cheat sheet for myself for Velious launch, since other than a quick tour on test server, I've never done any content in and my old, dumb brain has trouble thinking about all this while we speed through bosses. Shit like what bosses are slowable/cripplable, what bosses to pop resists on and which resists are needed (pots and/or Jacinth/Shadoo for the raid), more niche utility spells for each boss (dispells on inc, poison/disease cures) so I can have loadouts saved ahead of time I can switch to easily. Is there a descent resource out there with information that's accurate (I don't know how much to trust stuff off the p99 pages), or my god, has some angel made something similar already I can pick from? Or do I need to just keep scraping through Allakhazam which has some of what I'm looking for, but is pretty inconsistent.

Faceless discord is a wealth of info and spreadsheets. Can always ask questions in the class tabs too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Stonks through the roof on silver bracelet of speed.

RBB isn't going to lose all its value, and Grey Suede Boots are now more significant as well. Anything with haste outside of the waist slot so that people can get the stat benefit of the Tower waist.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Belt slot releasing will still hurt rbb even without haste, it makes using a cloak slot for haste more viable. Grey suede boots though will keep value for sure, any visible slot with haste is going to be good in velious.

Velious adds a lot of good haste items anyways which will drop the value of the existing shit no matter the tower gear

Xevy

Log Wizard
We did our end-of-expansion party today after VP. We did a 30-40 man level 1 Human Warrior Freeport Arena Battle Royale and we littered the ground with random trash loot before hand. It was actually pretty awesome to watch.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol that's pretty funny. Good way to keep moral going too.

I would be way too tempted to pick people off.

Also -50 for luclin models. And how does the discord overlay right in the middle of your screen not drive you nuts, especially with multiple people talking.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Lol that's pretty funny. Good way to keep moral going too.

I would be way too tempted to pick people off.

Also -50 for luclin models. And how does the discord overlay right in the middle of your screen not drive you nuts, especially with multiple people talking.
That's not my stream I didn't stream it this time. I don't know how she plays like that either, I have discord overlays off completely, as they're mostly useful for telling people they have a hot mic and we're MOSTLY passed that being a problem. Also we give her lots of shit for new models cuz wtf. It looked amazing with normal models you could instantly see who got armor.

• 2Like

Ryoz

<Donor>
I'm currently trying to put together a cheat sheet for myself for Velious launch, since other than a quick tour on test server, I've never done any content in and my old, dumb brain has trouble thinking about all this while we speed through bosses. Shit like what bosses are slowable/cripplable, what bosses to pop resists on and which resists are needed (pots and/or Jacinth/Shadoo for the raid), more niche utility spells for each boss (dispells on inc, poison/disease cures) so I can have loadouts saved ahead of time I can switch to easily. Is there a descent resource out there with information that's accurate (I don't know how much to trust stuff off the p99 pages), or my god, has some angel made something similar already I can pick from? Or do I need to just keep scraping through Allakhazam which has some of what I'm looking for, but is pretty inconsistent.
Some good boss resources have already been shared, but for ToV trash you wanna sieve blue drakes and white wurms and dispel the DS on glimmer drakes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ryoz

<Donor>
Belt slot releasing will still hurt rbb even without haste, it makes using a cloak slot for haste more viable. Grey suede boots though will keep value for sure, any visible slot with haste is going to be good in velious.

Velious adds a lot of good haste items anyways which will drop the value of the existing shit no matter the tower gear
41% options that don’t conflict with tower items.
1723642658913.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
41% options that don’t conflict with tower items.
View attachment 541186
Few others like fist/claw of lightning and some more class restricted options, along with some that aren’t 40%+ but would still replace most current haste options like cowl of mortality, Clawed coat of the tyro for plate, lungi of the forbidden or bro xaves headband for monks

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Dain Belt > Tower belt for Melee DPS
Feeliux's Cord >Tower belt for tanks
Do'Vassir's or Gloves of Stability+Cloak of Firestorm > Tower belt+ Gauntlets of Dragonslaying.

Tower gear getting mogged by top end Velious gear as predicted.

Tower 9 Key gonna be tied to PoI. Not available till PoP
Tower 11 Key gonna be tied to Plane of Time. Also not available till PoP.
Tower 12 gonna be a raid and Won't be Available to PoP because of timeline.