EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You should play a Wizard before you get too far on that Nec.
Man, If I had time to chase OW I probably would. Realistically the most I'll have to offer a raid guild is a static raid night.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
@Regime talked me into trying Teek and of course I got sucked in. Trying a necro for the first time since really don’t want to multi box on a TLP again.

I suggest switching to SK. Same spell set, infinitely more useful. I can answer any questions you've got on Discord.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

1725705028400.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This years Special Olympics is pretty wild. Who would've thought the server with the least valuable gear ever would lead to Pre-AoC levels of autism over OW mobs.

It's pretty insane. i will be glad when its over. I play to play the class I enjoy, not chase a meta.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Leveled up a wiz on Monday but haven't had time this week to do OW.
But, damn, no wonder I main a melee. Finding spells for casters is a major pain in the ass. I sincerely don't know how you all put up with this shit. Looked for the Dragon Blood component for the Porlos spell - sells for a KR! For one fucking spell! You casters are fucking nuts.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Leveled up a wiz on Monday but haven't had time this week to do OW.
But, damn, no wonder I main a melee. Finding spells for casters is a major pain in the ass. I sincerely don't know how you all put up with this shit. Looked for the Dragon Blood component for the Porlos spell - sells for a KR! For one fucking spell! You casters are fucking nuts.
Normally it’s super cheap. It’s only expensive now because 200 people are trying to buy it for their wizards.

• 1Like

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
No, I didn't realize wizard spam was the new meta lol. I haven't played since I dabbled in Mischief some.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Think the server is on Velious, right? Not a big surprise.

It kind of is? A full 72 of Wizards and SKs isn't something you see every day. Even big guilds with big rosters that could man full dps raids didn't have this going. Monks, Bards, Magicians and Necromancers all relegated to the support raid? Shit's crazy.

• 1Worf

Leon

<Silver Donator>
What else kills dragon faster than wizard with dragonbane? Might have something to do with the adjustements they made to said spell to work with more shit? i dunno.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
What else kills dragon faster than wizard with dragonbane? Might have something to do with the adjustements they made to said spell to work with more shit? i dunno.
It’s because with fights this short everything else just gets blown out of the water.

TairyGreene

Golden Knight of the Realm
If you ever had any extended interactions with Vicious you'd know he's basically a child.
Isn't it about time for him to quit and make off with the guild bank?

Or does he wait till PoP so he can charge guildies for Fire flags before he dips?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users