EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its crazy to me people still do that. See it every day though.

I get it when its from my super old grandma. But man these are people that use their PC every day for hours.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hey Regime Regime ,

Season 5 Showtime GIF by The Chi

View attachment 544607

I think I prefer the brutality of the SK over the necro.

This One GIF
Lol
I literally bring my Druid to come power level him. He’s talking shit while I’m at the Chiefs game.

Love ya bro

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sachee

N00b
kaitokid logged on teek today and started his usual spam wtb krono. he's paying 380k each now. no end in sight. the source of the plat dupe :>

now Darkpaw Games proved they can and do create platinum with the push of a button this year, when the GMs reimbursed missing krono with duped plat!

So riddle me this. If you had the power to create infinite plat in EQ with the press of a button as a producer/developer in this game, what's stopping you? Do you really, honestly, seriously think someone isn't duping themselves plat at Darkpaw Games? I'd call that pretty fucking naive at this point.

Fool me once, shame on me. Dupe plat on servers year after year, shame on....wait...I'm a naive EQ player. Please continue to fool me. I love my fantasy

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
kaitokid logged on teek today and started his usual spam wtb krono. he's paying 380k each now. no end in sight. the source of the plat dupe :>

now Darkpaw Games proved they can and do create platinum with the push of a button this year, when the GMs reimbursed missing krono with duped plat!

So riddle me this. If you had the power to create infinite plat in EQ with the press of a button as a producer/developer in this game, what's stopping you? Do you really, honestly, seriously think someone isn't duping themselves plat at Darkpaw Games? I'd call that pretty fucking naive at this point.

Fool me once, shame on me. Dupe plat on servers year after year, shame on....wait...I'm a naive EQ player. Please continue to fool me. I love my fantasy
So like our Federal government then....

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Regime Regime talked me into trying Teek and of course I got sucked in. Trying a necro for the first time since really don’t want to multi box on a TLP again.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Regime Regime talked me into trying Teek and of course I got sucked in. Trying a necro for the first time since really don’t want to multi box on a TLP again.
You should play a Wizard before you get too far on that Nec.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When your life is a video game, so you take it that serious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If you ever had any extended interactions with Vicious you'd know he's basically a child.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users