EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea it's nuts for getting alts to 40+, but don't waste your time trying to do it for 60-65 honestly.

You'd spend the entire rest of velious farming armor every night and still not have enough.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Nah it's more then double that. It takes almost 2 full accounts worth of mules for 60.999% to 65. It's not competitive with AoEing at higher levels.

That said it's actually turbo broken for lower levels.

Neat powerleveling trick then. F using this for 60+ though. 3000 pieces? My God.

i can't imagine that amount of hand-ins is that much quicker than just level grinding 61 to 65 normally with a strong group in an optimal zone. Factor in time spent getting PT for the carpal tunnel and it doesn't sound worth it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Nah it's more then double that. It takes almost 2 full accounts worth of mules for 60.999% to 65. It's not competitive with AoEing at higher levels.

That said it's actually turbo broken for lower levels.
It's not, unless it was nerfed again after mischief. I actually did it instead of theory crafting. There are three different XP amounts depending on the piece you turn in so maybe you're just doing a calculation off the lowest tier.

Yea it's nuts for getting alts to 40+, but don't waste your time trying to do it for 60-65 honestly.

You'd spend the entire rest of velious farming armor every night and still not have enough.

Well, that's why it was nice on mischief. It was pretty easy to buy pieces for rock bottom for a long time.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
It's not, unless it was nerfed again after mischief. I actually did it instead of theory crafting. There are three different XP amounts depending on the piece you turn in so maybe you're just doing a calculation off the lowest tier.

Well, that's why it was nice on mischief. It was pretty easy to buy pieces for rock bottom for a long time.

I'm well aware there is multiple tiers i turned in over 2500 pieces on my Ranger when PoP launched and it only got me to mid 64. It was a huge mistake.

I also did Red Wine to 20 to and Armor turn ins 20-43 on my Warrior. I have a few screenshots from that

Wine.png
armor.png

714(gems)pieces for 20-43 and 32%. It's really only worth in sub 35 maybe 43 if you're trying to race for server first 65 Zerker.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm well aware there is multiple tiers i turned in over 2500 pieces on my Ranger when PoP launched and it only got me to mid 64. It was a huge mistake.

I also did Red Wine to 20 to and Armor turn ins 20-43 on my Warrior. I have a few screenshots from that

View attachment 544324View attachment 544325

714(gems)pieces for 20-43 and 32%. It's really only worth in sub 35 maybe 43 if you're trying to race for server first 65 Zerker.
Well, I looked up my old discord messages and it was higher than I thought, at 2007. I'm pretty sure I wasted at least a hundred of those by being in a group before I realized, though. Still a lot lower than what you're claiming, unless there's some reason I had a disproportionate share of the higher XP pieces.

According to my discord message, it took me about 4 hours to do the turn ins at night after the lag cleared but I had no regrets. It was something different to do. Hate is probably one of my top three favorite zones in the game, so that helped.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

View attachment 544324View attachment 544325

Please tell me your that Dark Elf I keep seeing in the bank with the name “Doinur Momm”

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Speaking of retarded twins, I see felcher and araysar hopped in.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1725460564925.png

They say man and shark can't be friends, but this weekend I proved them wrong.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Teek is approaching the peak of what 72 man DPS races can do I think. Today AoW was losing 10% hp every 5 seconds.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users