EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Launch was good, the server had a queue for a while.

Faceless got server first/OW Vex Thal and Aten, Emp, Cursed, Khati. Pixel Pirates got OW Seru, and Qeynos Yacht Club got the server second Aten a few hours after Faceless.

No other guilds put up notable kills that I am aware of :)

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TairyGreene

Golden Knight of the Realm
QYC's time would have been 1st on just about any TLP server, historically.
The changes to VT keying & bonus loot drops renders comparisons to any other server besides Mischief pretty meaningless. Any idea what the clear times were on Mischief?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Mischief had the tradeable emp key but was before the change that made it so luclin shards have a small chance of dropping off of everything. All of these servers are different.

TairyGreene

Mischief had the tradeable emp key but was before the change that made it so luclin shards have a small chance of dropping off of everything. All of these servers are different.
Aradune was the last server with the og keying. It was changed by Mischief.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
The changes to VT keying & bonus loot drops renders comparisons to any other server besides Mischief pretty meaningless. Any idea what the clear times were on Mischief?
Na, Oakwynd had the easiest keying of any server ever. They had a native 125% loot mod + the extra life bonus was active which provided 155% drop rate, 200% faster rare spawns and 200% bonus EXP.

Mischief didn't launch with the updated keying. VT had normal keys. They added the zone wide drop chance the patch after launch.

Aradune was 35 hours 51 mins
Mischief was something like 24 hours, we didn't track it because we couldn't really count Mischief when you just needed one Emp key to key your whole guild.
Yelinak was 36 hours 35 mins
Oakwynd was 14 hours 59 mins
Teek was 8 hours 30 mins.

• 1Like

TairyGreene

Ahh shit ok. My bad. I just remembered I didn't even raid on Mischief until GoD. I remember keys dropping off trash in Luclin zones but that was obviously a week later.

Did any guilds race Luclin on Oakwynd? Don't remember much competition or drama there, besides making fun of Grok's guild.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Ahh shit ok. My bad. I just remembered I didn't even raid on Mischief until GoD. I remember keys dropping off trash in Luclin zones but that was obviously a week later.

Did any guilds race Luclin on Oakwynd? Don't remember much competition or drama there, besides making fun of Grok's guild.
RI was there but they set a low bar.

Needless

Toe Sucker
<Silver Donator>
1728677261103.png

there sure is a lot of plat on this server

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
This guy didn’t fold. I heard he used batteries and a Starlink and kept raiding

1728681953876.jpeg

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So serious talk what did RI end up doing on server launch?

Florida man is partially true, we have a lot of swamp dwellers for some reason

We didn't have any kind of plan to compete for OW launch stuff - the math on the size of our roster vs Faceless roster just doesn't play out, so we just went for max orbs/rifts to split VT ASAP and be ready for OW respawns etc.

• 1Like