EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Is lynuga back in the game yet?
Likely not until after next patch.

Screenshot 2024-10-11 at 21-42-59 Test Update 10_08_2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions EverQue...png

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
"Priest of Discord will now allow players to enable and disable PVP on non-PVP (Zek) servers through dialogue and quest turn-in. Players who wish to enable PVP will need to turn in a Tome of Discord, while players who wish to disable PVP will need to turn in a Note of Order."

wtf where has that been since 99

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
"Priest of Discord will now allow players to enable and disable PVP on non-PVP (Zek) servers through dialogue and quest turn-in. Players who wish to enable PVP will need to turn in a Tome of Discord, while players who wish to disable PVP will need to turn in a Note of Order."

wtf where has that been since 99

Huh... turns out my old school EQ Strategy Guide book was right about it being added later. Quarter century later, but here we are!

Now to reroll my casters because Dexterity makes us cast faster! (Yep that's in there too lol)

lrc3f1fozrl01.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hopefully luclin will be like kunark, where RI does nothing for a week and people wonder if they're playing wow or something, but then outta nowhere when the initial rush is over and people are settled down and back to work etc, they crash in for open world fights.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hopefully luclin will be like kunark, where RI does nothing for a week and people wonder if they're playing wow or something, but then outta nowhere when the initial rush is over and people are settled down and back to work etc, they crash in for open world fights.
Yeah I gotta say while it was fun goin out and buying an 8ball so I could stay up for 2 straight days helping my boys get keys levels and flags for a raid zone in a 25 year old elf simulator; im 43 now, I'm not 42 anymore. I have other priorities.

Any person on either side who thinks they're doing anything significant or memorable are laughable tho like come on

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I gotta say while it was fun goin out and buying an 8ball so I could stay up for 2 straight days helping my boys get keys levels and flags for a raid zone in a 25 year old elf simulator; im 43 now, I'm not 42 anymore. I have other priorities.

Any person on either side who thinks they're doing anything significant or memorable are laughable tho like come on

I'd agree, but like, RI came out swinging week 2 of kunark, and velious from out of the gate. The trash talk started there. What good is all that t1 loot pet member and shit if you cant leverage it to even contest? If you're done though... meh good for you.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Getting VT down 8 hours after expansion release is significant and memorable.

• 1Worf

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd agree, but like, RI came out swinging week 2 of kunark, and velious from out of the gate. The trash talk started there. What good is all that t1 loot pet member and shit if you cant leverage it to even contest? If you're done though... meh good for you.
I couldn't even make it to velious this time lol so I can't speak to anything past that. It was just refreshing that we weren't being expected to do this ridiculous shit like take days off work or spend holiday weekends to have these ultra marathon everquest sessions so we could call ourselves the best on this year's TLP server.

I think the competition and shit talk is very fun and amusing but I do kinda worry about the sanity of some of these people(in both guilds) who honestly think they are doing something great or significant lol

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I couldn't even make it to velious this time lol so I can't speak to anything past that. It was just refreshing that we weren't being expected to do this ridiculous shit like take days off work or spend holiday weekends to have these ultra marathon everquest sessions so we could call ourselves the best on this year's TLP server.

I think the competition and shit talk is very fun and amusing but I do kinda worry about the sanity of some of these people(in both guilds) who honestly think they are doing something great or significant lol
I don’t think anyone thinks it’s great or significant. It’s more like the sort of celebration you do when you win your local bowling league or something. Just a bunch of fat dudes having fun.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don’t think anyone thinks it’s great or significant. It’s more like the sort of celebration you do when you win your local bowling league or something. Just a bunch of fat dudes having fun.
As a bystander in the race, it's great.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I will remember the pain in Zaide's voice as he had to try to manage getting 40+ key pieces handed out for emp

• 1Like