EVE Online

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
New video seems to be working, getting tons of new people in eve this weekend.

Still think clarion call 3 is the best eve/video game related video I have seen.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think I will wait until the Dec. 9th patch to jump back in. That's the one that lets you WASD?

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
One great change after another. And -

[-]CCP_Falcon 41 points 5 hours ago

Yup, it's been an interesting week so far. However, it's still Tuesday.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Very Surprised with the ISboxing change. Gonna knock down subs by a ton.

If you want a new char prices will be deflated next month or two. If anyone here is selling extra isboxer toons ill be interested.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
They probably correctly determined that mass automation greatly reduces the value of play time for actual people who don't automate.

I think their end game is bringing the price of plexes under control. Atm they aren't, and a notable chunk of that is certainly due to isboxers.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
No
frown.png

My first home!!!! Kunark!!!!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like Jovians are involved as well, so we could see that space open up too. I don't think they'll do anything like current incursions again.
I was at the very first FanFest in 2004 where they promised a whole range of Jovian shit, such as opening up the space, flying Jovian ships, and even hinting at becoming a Jovian (prolly when reaching some SP level or something). Well... I guess Soon(TM) is a relative term.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can already see bunch of people being banned in 2015 due to multiboxing and not actually using ISboxer tool. Since CCP does that wonderful research thing every single time, thoroughly.

Kadmoran_sl

shitlord
I can already see bunch of people being banned in 2015 due to multiboxing and not actually using ISboxer tool. Since CCP does that wonderful research thing every single time, thoroughly.
This is one of my concerns. Even if I stop using key multiplication and things like that, what's the threshold for them just banning me and forcing me to spend weeks escalating an appeal?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So I started playing this for the first time ever. Takes a bit of getting used too but it's pretty neat so far. Very interesting change from regular MMO fare.

I finished the career tutorial missions and now I'm mostly lost as to what I could/should be doing. Just been flying around in my dinky little mining ship trying to sneak in to lower security space and mine some better ores. Haven't gotten blown up yet, but it's slow going as I have to flee from pirates.

Is there like a "next step" kind of thing I can move on to, or are you just on your own to figure out what you want to do? Also, can I train skills any faster somehow, temporary boosts or anything? It's like a week to finish training my mining to 5 and that kinda hurts.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Fuck mining and fuck lowsec. Srsly.

My advice would be to get into FOH chan and beyond that, find a good solid Corp to run with before you do ANYTHING else.