Everquest Mysteries

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Phopecy of Ro expansion.
Mayong Mistmoore If i recall was the last boss of that expansion.
Oh so you were playing after the game became shit.

so explain the hacking thing again. also what was your character's name?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Oh so you were playing after the game became shit.

so explain the hacking thing again. also what was your character's name?
Lendarios CubanPete

Exarch Lendarios Cubanpete - 80 High Elf Cleric [Drinal]

If you look at my magelo, it still has the Pristine Set of armor.

The hacking was from what I understood, you could use memory changes to DT any mob from the zoneline.

I never did it, and if BlackIce is reading this, maybe he can explain.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
much better thank you. how would they know that you didn't get all that shit legitimately before you joined CiH though?
They were the Top guild on the server, and the only guild to kill the bosses. So only their members had killed those bosses and had unlocked the recipes. Also they kept track of the loot distribution.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
They were the Top guild on the server, and the only guild to kill the bosses. So only their members had killed those bosses and had unlocked the recipes. Also they kept track of the loot distribution.
ah makes sense got ya. when did you start playing

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
much better thank you. how would they know that you didn't get all that shit legitimately before you joined CiH though?
Funny is that Aakla, the Main taink of Cats, server transfer to CT, and he told them my story, and the CT people said, that the Cats in Hats Officers were been idiots, who cares if I got that from hacking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Yes he and I played there. I was also on Cats in Hats, until they expelled me for "hacking".

Ok So story time. I never said this before I think.

I played on Drinal, Unconquered, mostly, then they disbanded because and I took a break from the game.

A guy named BlackIce approached me and ask me for my cleric, he was a mid level Paladin.
I told him sure as I was done with EQ.

I come back 6 months later, and he has used my cleric in a major hacking scandal. Due to this I had more phosphorous banked that I could use.

Phosphorous was the way they did loot on that expansion, each boss will drop a certain amount, and a recipe unlock. So a BP was 1600, leggs were 1200, bracers 200.

So I have at this point all the pieces crafted, except BP and Leggs. It seemed that the hackers couldnt kill the last 2 bosses so I had a full set of Cleric armor, minus the BP/legs.

So I joined Cats in Hats(CiH), and for the longest time, I had to swap my gear so i don't get caught wearing ill gotten gains, while on a raid, I would use the high end gear, but on groups I will use lower tier equipment. Since CiH used DKP, I had a ton of unused points, since all I cared was to get the recipe unlocked. I never bet on phosphorous since i had a ton (hacked phosporours) banked.

So one day we are raiding and they inspect me, and see this gears and they proceed to expel me from the guild. I appeal/begged to be back. At this point I was the cleric officer soa lot of people vouched for me. So they take me back under the condition I wont use the items and I destroy the phosporous.

So I accept the conditions, but I never destroy the things. Then we go ahead and clear the Final Bosses of the expansion, we unlock the BP. So I'm soo happy that I get my BP recipe, I go and take my old phosphorous from the bank, make the BP.

Now my char is pimped. full set of gear... and on a raid, they see me with the BP that i was not supposed to have and BAM AGAIN guild removal.

I just quit the game after that.

Why did they care?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Funny is that Aakla, the Main taink of Cats, server transfer to CT, and he told them my story, and the CT people said, that the Cats in Hats Officers were been idiots, who cares if I got that from hacking.
yeah I agree, Cats in Hats sounds like a bunch of faggots. they kicked out both Anthony Cumia and Lendarios and that name is gay as fuck.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
yeah I agree, Cats in Hats sounds like a bunch of faggots. they kicked out both Anthony Cumia and Lendarios and that name is gay as fuck.
I was a kick ass cleric. I was their main cleric (because I had the best equipment, and I was very good) and cleric officer.

While granted, the EQ population at that time had diminished a lot !!!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I was a kick ass cleric. I was their main cleric (because I had the best equipment, and I was very good) and cleric officer.

While granted, the EQ population at that time had diminished a lot !!!
I'm quite impressed by your ability to click Complete Heal once every 15 seconds

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I remember during early Kunark, on the nameless server, there was a dark elf warrior(or sk?) named Etpo. Me and Etpo were bros and grouped all the time. We could not understand each other at all cause he was Asian as fuck. most of what he said was "~~~ la la~~ la~" But we still tried to communicate. We would log on and exp together nearly every day.

One day he looks at my awful gear, and is like "la~~~" and opens trade and gives me 3 pieces of cobalt armor(boots, helm, arms i think)which was all still Extremely rare only like 3 weeks(?) into Kunark. I was so goddamned happy, seriously like the happiest moment of my nerd life up to that point.

two days later the server message board erupts with accusations of him duping items, few days after that I saw him again and he gave me a bag of random Kunark armor and 10k gold. Said he was about to get banned. which he did. I kept all my phat loots and never told anyone where I got it. :( RIP Etpo I miss u friend~~~~~~

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Divine Arbitration is a Planes Of power ability. It basically evens out your HP on the group.

So if you are on the Main Tank group, and he is at 10%, and everyone is at 100%. Instant cast, and everyone HP is balanced to the average.

Which in practical terms, translates to an instant 10k heal for that tank at 10%.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I remember during early Kunark, on the nameless server, there was a dark elf warrior(or sk?) named Etpo. Me and Etpo were bros and grouped all the time. We could not understand each other at all cause he was Asian as fuck. most of what he said was "~~~ la la~~ la~" But we still tried to communicate. We would log on and exp together nearly every day.

One day he looks at my awful gear, and is like "la~~~" and opens trade and gives me 3 pieces of cobalt armor(boots, helm, arms i think)which was all still Extremely rare only like 3 weeks(?) into Kunark. I was so goddamned happy, seriously like the happiest moment of my nerd life up to that point.

two days later the server message board erupts with accusations of him duping items, few days after that I saw him again and he gave me a bag of random Kunark armor and 10k gold. Said he was about to get banned. which he did. I kept all my phat loots and never told anyone where I got it. :( RIP Etpo I miss u friend~~~~~~

Met someone similar to that on 7th. I remember he opened up a trade window with bags full of Lamentations, cobalt armor, and other rare shit. I wasn't as lucky asyou because when I asked for the hookup all I got back was jajajajajas.