Everquest - Phinigel server

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I don't see aa's as being too bad, you only need like 150 at the end of pop to have everything you really need, some classes even less, shit I only had like 110 raiding time and pop gives you a lot of xp, especially plane of earth b.

With how Ranger headshot is, it will be even easier.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't see aa's as being too bad, you only need like 150 at the end of pop to have everything you really need, some classes even less, shit I only had like 110 raiding time and pop gives you a lot of xp, especially plane of earth b.

With how Ranger headshot is, it will be even easier.
People will be capped AA's within the first week of Luclin on the TLP's.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Cap AA? I doubt it, a couple hundred maybe. But even that is doubtful. Most of the really power gamer types are gonna be totally focused on raid keying for the first couple weeks. VT key camps and emp ssra commanders aren't very good xp. Ya when they stuff is out of the way and people start rolling AE groups in the deep they will fly.

AA wasn't even that quick on fippy/vulak, they have messed around with AA xp rates so much over the years.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
VT key camps are a breeze, if youre taking more than a couple of days at most then something is very wrong. There is no AJ of shards in Luclin, the only constraint is orbs which drop off of so many things it wont be an issue on this TLP.

Also AEing the deep is not even close to the fastest AA in Luclin. People already know and have used a much faster method on Fippy / Vulak that's not worth talking about 4 months before the release and having it nerf batted.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Stayed up til 1 am to hit 56 when I had to be up at 530 for work... Will pay for it today but #goals.

Few more to go, I hear Chardok xp is so much better than seb, curious if it's true and if a shaman fits into that vision, I'm sure it does because of Malo and slow but I wonder if it's worth doing since I haven't fucked my faction and I've got the dragon sinew for the arms.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Stayed up til 1 am to hit 56 when I had to be up at 530 for work... Will pay for it today but #goals.

Few more to go, I hear Chardok xp is so much better than seb, curious if it's true and if a shaman fits into that vision, I'm sure it does because of Malo and slow but I wonder if it's worth doing since I haven't fucked my faction and I've got the dragon sinew for the arms.
Angry/Shady unless you've got 35 people willing to help you force picks are a shitshow ATM even if you secure Drusella piece. They're really, really awful - I'm a patient person - but they make SoNH VP key piece (original) no big deal.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
I got my regal band last night. Got the guild to force a pick. Took like 5 mins altogether. Now the question is: Buy urn MQ, sock Drusella, wait for them to put in an AOC?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well you can ask krassus how much he charges for an urn MQ
I don't sell urns, we only did them for our mains and alts and then stopped farming her. Its not worth the hassle of a 24-56 hour window to sell but its 100% worth it for the item on your main.

She's very easily doable with 3 people, its more the fact people camp out there and will try to race you or will rush the zone and double invis to race you.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
I don't sell urns, we only did them for our mains and alts and then stopped farming her. Its not worth the hassle of a 24-56 hour window to sell but its 100% worth it for the item on your main.

She's very easily doable with 3 people, its more the fact people camp out there and will try to race you or will rush the zone and double invis to race you.
Word. Sounds like i'll just wait for AOC to be put in.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Angry is by far the worst. On RF, we just made it part of our Gorenaire raids. We killed Gore at BW zoneline and right after she died, we moved the raid force around the corner to FM to spawn a new pic.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Angry is by far the worst. On RF, we just made it part of our Gorenaire raids. We killed Gore at BW zoneline and right after she died, we moved the raid force around the corner to FM to spawn a new pic.
That's exactly what we do in AoS, we go there and pop the goblins x2 so everyone in the guild can have the rings + chords if they want. Really its a raid items and gives you 2-3 BiS items depending on the class, no reason guilds shouldn't be doing it for every member.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still rocking mine in Velious. Fantastic item for a few classes and the fact it is multi-slot makes it that much better and more versatile.

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm

Chardok is definitely faster. Faster respawns, lower HP mobs, and possibility for 3 classes to charm all help a lot. Finding a group with a shaman 55+ might be tough, though.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Reupped my account. so far I have died to juggs cause I was camped in front of Trak and buffed some newbs, feels good man. 49 cleric lfg!

Vaclav

Still rocking mine in Velious. Fantastic item for a few classes and the fact it is multi-slot makes it that much better and more versatile.
SWC? It's solid up till Late Luclin for classes that benefit from ATK, IMO - until you start bumping into the cap which I don't think is possible pre-VT. (Even for VT I think you'd need a Primal to hit the cap, no?)

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
TBH, I have no clue what ATK caps are in all this new code. They've probably changed combat half a dozen times since I played the game originally.

Vaclav

TBH, I have no clue what ATK caps are in all this new code. They've probably changed combat half a dozen times since I played the game originally.
250 still to my knowledge - don't think it's ever changed from the old days.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
Does anyone know if the server going down resets spawn windows? Or does it just add x number of minutes to the window for how long the server was down?