Everquest - Phinigel server

Sterling

El Presidente
Do they still use a warning system?

That may provide some insight.
Not really sure to be honest, haven't had any incidents personally since Daybreak has taken over. Still seems really inconsistent with people still running around with the mounts and defiant gear while people are getting suspended for claiming random stuff.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hmm when I tried that like 2 weeks ago all the /claim items were grayed out. I couldn't get shit.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
How it worked is you would select an item you could claim on the server (Quarm award exp pots were common) and then click on Name or Quantity at the top of the window to shuffle the list of stuff. A new item would be selected but the Claim button would not grey out. After some shuffling you could manage to select what you wanted and get it.

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
I love that the bazaar is still littered with defiant gear. Well done DBG, well done.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Played for the first time since I think July. Good to see the server so populated with players.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I wonder how much gear my boy Malaki and Korrupt got stored away on alts.

Theodlard

Golden Knight of the Realm
Server just got brought down in a quickness - might be cleaning up that leftover defiant now.

Still defiant gear in the bazaar this morning after reboot, only one toon had it for sale but was mutliple pieces. If the reboot was a fix, it did not work.

Sterling

El Presidente
I wonder how much gear my boy Malaki and Korrupt got stored away on alts.
I didn't have anything claimable and wasn't about to buy the expansion or another bag just to claim shit. I had 1 claimable item on my druid and could only jigger it to get me some trashy stuff, except for a a WR bag. So basically nothing. I don't really blame anyone for doing it though, if they had left the mounts in I'd probably stop playing because you can't really compete with that shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Thinking of playing this on phinny just for some fun on the side.

How hard is it to start fresh? Account is old so tons of claims.

Not so bad, or should I throw krono at this? Prob go necro or shadowknight if they any good to play.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
What's a "safe" place to buy them, anyone know? Last time I bought anything from a 3rd party for EQ was mysupersales or some shit back in early PoP.

Picked up 2 from DBG over Xmas cause I was drunk and impatient. Took almost 3 fucking days for krono to be sent. Fuck that, not paying MORE, just to wait a couple days.

Twinked out a monk, never played one seriously on live, wish I had now, amazed how much fun I'm having in this nearly 20 year old game.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
What's a "safe" place to buy them, anyone know? Last time I bought anything from a 3rd party for EQ was mysupersales or some shit back in early PoP.

Picked up 2 from DBG over Xmas cause I was drunk and impatient. Took almost 3 fucking days for krono to be sent. Fuck that, not paying MORE, just to wait a couple days.

Twinked out a monk, never played one seriously on live, wish I had now, amazed how much fun I'm having in this nearly 20 year old game.
Redguides, google it. Go with a verified seller. I have had nothing but good luck there.