Everquest - Phinigel server

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Sounds like a typical SoE/DBG move to me. :) Oh well... sad it's spoiling the experience for these people. It's the one thing that EQ has going for it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They will realize, probably too late like they always do, when less and less people log in because they cannot exp anymore during prime time.

And if they think the economy is being somehow ruined by all this, while they allow RMT trading for kronos plats and gear, its mind boggling.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Honestly believe some of this staff is trying to get that severance package. These retards are not capable of making good decisions.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Youd think they'd learn to act fast after denying the plat dupe on ragefire and failing to enforce the rotation. But hey we're still here, so.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bro you think these clowns care about anything other than their Cash Shop and $39.99usd 40 slot bags?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I saw that the rank 4 XP potions are $14 and only last 2 hours. But hey at least the character transfers have been good for most people that like to level alts then xfer and sell them. But yeah they dont.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think they are actually screwing themselves with these ridiculous prices on items and services and shit. Lets be real here what would be better, selling 10 40 slot bags for $7 ea or selling MAYBE 1 for $40. they are crazy overpriced. I dont know why companies do shit like that. Make the stuff cheap so it looks like a deal to the average person. People dont mind dropping $3, $5 even $10 on shit here and there on a game, but $25? $35? $40 , yeah Ill think ill pass.Thats fucking nuts.

You nickle and dime them to death, slow trickle of almost guaranteed purchases instead of maybe 1 big one. They should be looking at mobile games and how they make millions, and its not by selling $50 items, lol.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
At least they aren't trion.... Introduces RNG crates on fresh start the day before people started getting their tax returns (14th).

At least the 40 slotters are heirloom and you can't get anything even close to it on the server so it at least has value but yeah... I never bought one because that's just too much for a bag. I know a ton of people bought them so, can't really give them too much shit for it if it is selling.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Just had a pick close on me after a wipe and my corpses are gone. I think this pick change is really hurting a noticeable amount of people.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did PoTime last night with my old bros and it felt like I was in WoW doing LFR it was so toned down and easy. This is a real good expansion if anyone is looking for laid back raiding that's accessible to all.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's really not though. We're doing it with like 20 odd people with some boxes like 40 toons including some shit geared alts and it still isn't bad at all.

I mean you guys did something like 75 Aten Ha Ra's in Luclin in the 3 months? That amount of gear coming into one guild not to mention everything else from VT is so much more than we ever had on live going into PoTime.

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean you guys did something like 75 Aten Ha Ra's in Luclin in the 3 months? That amount of gear coming into one guild not to mention everything else from VT is so much more than we ever had on live going into PoTime.
Right, then you tack on the TSS character revamps, and the AC changes and this is not the EQ of 15 years ago.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
Sorry if this is a taboo topic but - does anyone have any advice for selling krono? I just realized I probably will only play the game through OoW and I have about 2 years worth of Krono :emoji_astonished: Is Player Auctions any good? I just don't want my account to get banned - it sounds like you send the krono directly to the person via parcel so if DBG wanted to, they could find out who is selling them. Do I have to launder them through another account, I figure they could trace that too if they wanted to.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
you can sell them on playerauctions but they'll take a cut. you can sell it on redguides or epicnpc direct to people, or sell bulk at cheaper to high rep re-sellers. u can parcel them directly.. ive never had any issues during ragefire when i sold lot of kronos 20-30 at a time.

on redguides youll want to get verified (send in ur photo ID) cause new members/no rep are weary for scammers.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I had to pull the plug on Phinigel at 55 on my beastlord. Being a mostly solo player it's starting to get harder to play the game without buying flags and stuff. Finding groups getting harder and harder.

Made loads of plat flipping haste items though.

Didnt get in on the OOE spell vendor shinanigans (although I did flip some nice cleric spells for a handful of krono