Everquest - Phinigel server

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
^ To kind of reiterate this sentiment. I hadn't played EQ in nearly 12 years until I hopped on for Ragefire & Phinny. It was really nice to have a slower paced game, one with such great twinking, that just kinda sat on the back burner. Was cool to hop on at random times on the weekend and power through some shit with overpowering gear. Really looking forward to this next TLP.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You could easily box on phinny with VM's. I used them since day 1 and never had any kind of issue, the only thing is the disconnect feature if you spam the same key on both instances at once.

If VM's interest you let me know, I can dig up the old link to the download for the free one i used. Its honestly really easy to setup and use and you can at least box a healer or something to compliment your main class.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya it's kind of funny they don't care about MQ2 or VM anymore. This new pick change is interesting. Grats bobby on doing the forgotten quests. And wtf they removed dot stacking from shamans and druids.. /boggle

rad

Lord of Guk
Ya it's kind of funny they don't care about MQ2 or VM anymore. This new pick change is interesting. Grats bobby on doing the forgotten quests. And wtf they removed dot stacking from shamans and druids.. /boggle

When they had originally discussed the dot change, it seemed like a good thing. Fuck having 3 poison/disease dots loaded for soloing. Did they stick with the plan of your highest dot deals dmg per tick of all prior ranks?

Sterling

El Presidente
When they had originally discussed the dot change, it seemed like a good thing. Fuck having 3 poison/disease dots loaded for soloing. Did they stick with the plan of your highest dot deals dmg per tick of all prior ranks?
No it's boosted, but not that much. That would be pure insanity if that was the case, but at least with druids it feels like the boost is way too small to make up the difference, even filling in casts with nukes or whatever.

rad

Lord of Guk
No it's boosted, but not that much. That would be pure insanity if that was the case, but at least with druids it feels like the boost is way too small to make up the difference, even filling in casts with nukes or whatever.

Rough. I used 5 dots (3 poison / 2 disease) in my solo rotation. I'll need to log on in the next few months to review those changes, that's big. :(

Sterling

El Presidente
Rough. I used 5 dots (3 poison / 2 disease) in my solo rotation. I'll need to log on in the next few months to review those changes, that's big. :(
Yeah I mean there's some middle ground between just adding it all together and barely improving each dot individually and it feels like they really missed the mark. Like druids need to be nerfed or something.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I mean the life of a necro is having almost all dots on your bar then a spell set for a second set of dots so deal with it shamans! seems silly to change it now, same with pick changes. like wut. dbg never makes sense, when people want change nothing happens, when they give up months later then dbg decides to do something and goes in the wrong direction.

Sterling

El Presidente
The dot changes are probably good for live, but the splash damage to the TLPs is pretty bad. Druids are already one of the weakest classes.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Refresh my memory on MQ2? I could probably go visit the MMOBugs forums, or redguides forums to find out, but being lazy. They came out with a DBG approved version or something?

The appeal of WoW for me, being on such an odd schedule (2nd shift and tues-sat), is trying to find a raid time that works for me. The Aussie peeps were pretty much right in my time of play, but there was never a good guild in that time frame that did much back when I was playing.

However, early March I start a new job that's Mon-Fri 8-5, so maybe I can come back and actually make some raid times. Enchanters still loved for their new KEI spell?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I only used MQ2 on Ragefire, dont think you can use it on phinny but I'm sure some found a way around it. On Phinny I used a version of SEQ for windows which had maps (the main reason to use MQ2 imo).

Do any of you guys know if Tikkle still streams? Was telling my buddies I had a 500lb guildie who streamed from bed in his grandma's trailer discussing the pro's of crystal meth use and no one fucking believes me. Someone PM me that mans stream if hes still in the game please

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Saw meko selling some shit in trade on someone's stream. Seems like he's still up to camping valuable shit. Not sure if meko is still him though. Haven't seen his stream on in a long time

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Refresh my memory on MQ2? I could probably go visit the MMOBugs forums, or redguides forums to find out, but being lazy. They came out with a DBG approved version or something?

The appeal of WoW for me, being on such an odd schedule (2nd shift and tues-sat), is trying to find a raid time that works for me. The Aussie peeps were pretty much right in my time of play, but there was never a good guild in that time frame that did much back when I was playing.

However, early March I start a new job that's Mon-Fri 8-5, so maybe I can come back and actually make some raid times. Enchanters still loved for their new KEI spell?

I heard there was one on mmobugs that's being sold through PM's but I was told it was bypassing DBG's integrity scan (your integiry has been preserved or something spam that we'd get using legit versions on ragefire) and that made it obvious for GM to detect. Need a coder that knows how to dig around eqmule's stuff, but he doesnt seem to care much anymore. Saw someone asking how to click on POK books, posted the day POP opened on phinigel. First person to help was eqmule rofl.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Is it possible to code a nodelay/ghostkill or even monkbug that also works on progression servers and is undetectable?

Or is it simply not possible these days?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is it possible to code a nodelay/ghostkill or even monkbug that also works on progression servers and is undetectable?

I don't think it's possible these days without instant ban because it makes use of warp. Right?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

From my experience on Emus, even with much older code, you can only use those hacks with old clients (Titanium and earlier) using very old MQ builds. I highly doubt any of this is possible on any Live server without new exploits being found.