Ex Machina

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Place they filmed at is a small hotel in Norway. $500 a day for bedroom and meals for two.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I knew almost nothing about this film going in. For the first 20 minutes I really thought the main character was the AI. He woke up winning a lottery, and dreamily ends up on an island where he's told he's in a Turing experiment... I just figured it was metaphorical of his personality being chosen as the dominate one of their neural collective or something.

Maybe I'm a retard. Great film. Very good depth without spoon feeding the audience. The video montage creeped me the fuck out but put Nathan's drinking into perspective. He isn't really evil at all, just a Mordin. It had to be him, someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I knew almost nothing about this film going in. For the first 20 minutes I really thought the main character was the AI. He woke up winning a lottery, and dreamily ends up on an island where he's told he's in a Turing experiment... I just figured it was metaphorical of his personality being chosen as the dominate one of their neural collective or something.
That was part of what made it awesome.

Good movie but if I lived in the middle of nowhere inside a concrete bunker with no other human within 500 miles I probably wouldn't program my blast-proof doors to seal me into my airtight room every time the power went out.
but he has his own sexrobot

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Good movie but if I lived in the middle of nowhere inside a concrete bunker with no other human within 500 miles I probably wouldn't program my blast-proof doors to seal me into my airtight room every time the power went out.
I could be wrong but they were meant to stay unlocked during a power outage and Caleb reversed that for "the escape".

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I could be wrong but they were meant to stay unlocked during a power outage and Caleb reversed that for "the escape".
They lock down during a power outage for security. To prevent people from killing the power and waltzing in. Ginger hero reversed it with his programming.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I already made that joke but aimed more specifically at gingers.
frown.png

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
The early marketing put me off but this turned out to be one of my favorite modern scifi films.
smile.png

The only complaint I can think of at the moment is Caleb(?) should have cut somewhere less lethal

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The early marketing put me off but this turned out to be one of my favorite modern scifi films.
smile.png

The only complaint I can think of at the moment is Caleb(?) should have cut somewhere less lethal
Haha I was wondering why he cut one of the most brutal ways, why not across the street instead of up and down the road. But yeah I would have cut somewhere else

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Awesome movie, but seriously. All of this could have been avoided if he had just two regular human staff contractors. As well as not giving his stupid robot full autonomy. Wall plugin for you bitch.

Also. Never trust robots. FFS.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I really enjoyed after he cut himself Oscar Isaac is telling him hes fucked up in the head and he watched video of him cutting and punching the mirror

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
smile.png

Fuck I still cringe just thinking about that scene.