<Silver Donator>
Good Gravy (PBUH) my saves:
f54fc09d-ffc2-4939-ae1d-f47aa5baf8d0
u9Z2dmP.png

u9Z2dmP.png

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
I finally got blue (light blue, bob adds a fourth pack, dark blue) science automated and feeding into my badass 12-lab setup with holding chests for all 5 types. Feelsjohngoodman.jpg

I meant to post some pics but I find I can't do much else but play this crazy game. I'll take a few screens of what my setup looks like in this bob's map later tonight.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
Asking again, Anyone want to play a Bob's mods play thru?

I've been playing the crap out of bobs, with some additional minor stuff like Factorissimo mentioned above. Probably going to try my hand at altering the Space Extension mod to take bobs into account, then try that.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
I've been playing the crap out of bobs, with some additional minor stuff like Factorissimo mentioned above. Probably going to try my hand at altering the Space Extension mod to take bobs into account, then try that.
Is that a ... yes?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jesus this game sucked more hours than MMO does from me in the last 2 days. Ive spent hours stream lining shit. Then going back and fixing shit that wasnt, learning something new or getting something new and then going back and stream lining the other shit even more. fuckkkk!!!!! This game is like a drug. It aint the prettiest thing, but definitely a pill.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

caesium

Molten Core Raider
yup same problem here, hmm gonna try that bobs shit after i finish out this vanilla play through

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
yup same problem here, hmm gonna try that bobs shit after i finish out this vanilla play through

Haha, hope you don't have much else to do over the next few weeks. That shit is like coating your crack in heroin and meth.

caesium

Molten Core Raider
does the bobs stuff change the combat with the bugs much? i find like all the cool as shit robots etc you can get are kinda negated entirely by a stack of laser turrets and big poles. spider bases ftw.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
Bob's adds new more powerful bugs. I also use Natural Evolution somethingorother that makes their expansion/aggression AI tougher. Also Swarm, which makes medium/larger bugs split into smaller bugs, and all bug bases spawn bugs.

Ultimately though, once you unlock power armor mk2 or 3 or so, the shields are near impenetrable (fusion reactor is seriously OP), and the personal laser systems are absurd. I think it'd be relatively balanced with a serious nerfing of the fusion reactors.

TLDR: bob's, natural evolution, and swarm will all combine to enhance the bugs

caesium

Molten Core Raider
Bob's adds new more powerful bugs. I also use Natural Evolution somethingorother that makes their expansion/aggression AI tougher. Also Swarm, which makes medium/larger bugs split into smaller bugs, and all bug bases spawn bugs.

Ultimately though, once you unlock power armor mk2 or 3 or so, the shields are near impenetrable (fusion reactor is seriously OP), and the personal laser systems are absurd. I think it'd be relatively balanced with a serious nerfing of the fusion reactors.

TLDR: bob's, natural evolution, and swarm will all combine to enhance the bugs

sooo which of bobs's all of them? there is like 20?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
sooo which of bobs's all of them? there is like 20?

Yup just grab them all. I'd also get ShinyBob, and there's one other bobs something that isn't made by bob that helps optimize visuals or something...

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I played about an hour of bob's and it didn't grab me. The base game was more than enough to keep me busy for 111 hours

caesium

Molten Core Raider
i dig it there is a hell of a lot of intermediate products tho damn.

also didn't notice green house for trees till later than i should have rip forests of this world.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user