Fallout 4

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Last 3 DLC announced at E3

Contraptions (workshop DLC...can make elevators and crap)
Vault Tec (build your own Vault...supposedly has a small quest as well like Automatron)
Nuka World (Story quest DLC)

They confirmed Nuka World will be the final DLC for FO4. Kind of bullshit if you ask me...FO3 and FO:NV had much better DLC in the scheme of things. Far Harbor was pretty good, but still.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Those first two are already at least partially mods on the nexus. Only two actual DLC is rather disappointing.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Last 3 DLC announced at E3

Contraptions (workshop DLC...can make elevators and crap)
Vault Tec (build your own Vault...supposedly has a small quest as well like Automatron)
Nuka World (Story quest DLC)

They confirmed Nuka World will be the final DLC for FO4. Kind of bullshit if you ask me...FO3 and FO:NV had much better DLC in the scheme of things. Far Harbor was pretty good, but still.
Yeah that is disappointing. Nuka World probably won't even release until late 2016.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They claim Nuka World will be August 2016, which means the other 2 should probably be releasing soon.

Caliane

said "next week" for contraptions.

All of these look so superficial. Very disappointing.

Nukaworld is a bit odd. Reddit thinks Hersey Park, Pennsylvania. Which, is the best fit I can think of as well.
New England has Riverside>Six flags. Neither fit the concept of Nukaworld.

"Explore an all-new region with an open wasteland and park zones like Safari Adventure, Dry Rock Gulch, Kiddie Kingdom and the Galactic Zone. Nuka-World features new quests, Raiders, weapons, creatures and more. Enjoy the ride!"
Implies park AND area around it as well.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
The Vive version of Fallout seems intresting, if the UI is built from the ground up.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe they are cleaning the schedule for New Vegas 2 announcement...
More likely the next Elder Scrolls

NV2 wouldn't even be exciting unless they got the writers for NV back and actually gave them a not-insane timeline to make the game.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Looks great man. I need to quit wandering around exploring every nook and cranny and settle down too.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Far Harbor is good. Maybe Automatron though I think that one is a bit iffy at $10. Contraptions/Wasteland Workshops only if you really like the settlement building.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What Skanda said. Vault Tec and Nuka Cola are still to come. Vault Tech comes out Tuesday I think.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Beat the main Vault Tec quest. I chose all the "be nice to my vault dweller" options (dammit Ted!!!). All my people were happy, but the ghoul overseer got pissed and quit the vault lol.

The build area is absolutely insane underground. You can also build the vault stuff above ground too if you want.