Fallout

Cybsled

Was that the same actress?

Still was kind of funny the vault dweller is trying to talk the situation down and she is like “fucking vault dwellers…”

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The fact we're discussing their probable discussions over the optics and social justice value of including things in the movie is exactly why DEI is a cancer. They're not just focused on making a good product. We're not able to just discuss the show for what it is. Everyone is forced to be distracted by external social factors that are divisive and distracting. But no problem, it's okay because we didn't used to care in the 90s if gays wanted to get married so now can't question progressive Marxist agendas.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm going to love every second of this show just for the sets and CGI and she is easy on the eyes to look at. If it gets too bad I'll watch it with sound off.
Is that older lady the crazy mechanic from Mando? I bet you a million bottle caps that the set crews LOVED doing this show. Oh shit I just noticed the ALL EPISODES available April 11. A day sooner and all of them at once. F ya
why is the mechanic from Mando there?
Do you guys seriously not know Amy Sedaris outside of Mando? She's been acting for like 30 years. I mainly remember her from Strangers With Candy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Do you guys seriously not know Amy Sedaris outside of Mando?

But why is she playing the same character on what could be the same set?

1710879191236.png

This is who comes up when I google "Amy Sedaris" that isn't the crazy cat lady mechanic from Mando......are you sure you seriously know who Amy Sedaris or are you confusing her with Amy Sedarisn't?

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
But why is she playing the same character on what could be the same set?

View attachment 520570

This is who comes up when I google "Amy Sedaris" that isn't the crazy cat lady mechanic from Mando......are you sure you seriously know who Amy Sedaris or are you confusing her with Amy Sedarisn't?
Lawl. That's the exact actor picture that Wookiepedia uses for her character.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Was that the same actress?

Still was kind of funny the vault dweller is trying to talk the situation down and she is like “fucking vault dwellers…”

Dale Dickey who's blessed with permanent Meth face. She was great as Patty the hooker on My Name is Earl.
Apparently not. My bad for thinking they knew what they were talking about. Should have watched the trailer again.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do you guys seriously not know Amy Sedaris outside of Mando? She's been acting for like 30 years. I mainly remember her from Strangers With Candy.
I guess I saw her in School of Rock, but that movie is so forgettable that outside of Jack Black, I'm not going to remember anyone from it. Other than that and Mado, I have not seen any other live action movie/tv show she has been in.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I remember her first from strangers with candy but she's voiced a ton of cartoons. Her and Kristin Schaal always stand out to me

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I guess I saw her in School of Rock, but that movie is so forgettable that outside of Jack Black, I'm not going to remember anyone from it. Other than that and Mado, I have not seen any other live action movie/tv show she has been in.
Yeah. Her most notable role is Strangers With Candy back in the early 2000's on Comedy Central. However her character looked like:
kpjuvb-7strangers.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sedaris, and Tracey Ullman are good at playing random characters. Took me a minute to realize it was them on sedaris/Mando Ullman/Curb your enthusiasm

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Who? Also watched this without sound so was just going by grandmas I'd like to eat salmon cakes from

Edit- I went to her IMDB and while she has been in a shitload of things and tv series, the only 2 things I know I watched was Jennifer's Body once in 2009 and Rescue Me ( 2 episodes ) both 15+ years ago. I've said it before, back when I was building houses I didn't watch TV. I had no time so I never saw all those 90s/2000s tv series other than the ones I now watch.

Last edited:

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure she was the Evangelical mom and Donnie Darko that was the sparkle dance team teacher or whatever.

Fadaar

That guy
I'm expecting the series to be total shit but if it's at least mediocre I'll be happy, especially after Halo

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Jesus Christ those aren’t even close to being the same person this thread shows how bad the Boomer brain rot has gotten

you faggots loved woke ass Firefly

• 1Like
  • 1Worf