Fantasy Football Advice

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guy accepted Dez/Blount for Julio. Feel like I'll win on that one in the end as long as I don't get fucked by injuries. No idea if the league is going to let it pass though. It's bullshit when you have the top record in the league and people will veto your trades because of it. Vetoes should only be used to stop collusion.
Great trade. And yes, vetoes should only be used to stop collusion. If you're in a league with butthurts, I'd suggest leaving.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What would you guys do? Pick two. Not PPR.

Emmanuel Sanders @NO
Allen Robinson vs HOU
Tyrell Williams v MIA

Currently going with Sanders and Robinson but that Miami matchup is tasty.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I probably would have went with your choices too. Wouldn't have expected Williams to get as much as he did.

I'm currently up 52 points while he has Eli and Beckham left. I'd like to think I'm safe but god damn you never know with those two.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lmao. I'd have gone Williams and would say go with him ROS honestly. The QB situations are just night and day, and that's an important component. I've had Sanders sitting on my bench for quite some time.

Looks like he'll be back in the line-up with fucking Alshon getting suspended.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I ended up sitting Robinson over Williams. Sanders not doing much against NO is earning him a bench role. I'm down ~20 with AJ, Eifert, and Jennings to go tonight. Should win.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Felipe is on bye this week and my waiver QB options are trash. Should I risk it on Goff? If not him my options are the likes of Tannehill, Bradford, Osweiler, Alex Smith. So I'm thinking fuck it, why not?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm currently on the outside looking in but this week will change everything. This league is very competitive with seven teams tied for first at 6-4. I'm 5-5.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I'm currently on the outside looking in but this week will change everything. This league is very competitive with seven teams tied for first at 6-4. I'm 5-5.

Only one I'd consider is Smith, but he really shit it up last week.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tampa likes to air it out, you have to believe KC gets into a shootout or you get a scramble TD from Smith (which is always possible).

Tannehil seems to be the safest bet, he's playing mistake free football right now but with a floor of 9 and ceiling of 20 in the past 3 weeks idk. I'd avoid Osweiler and Bradford at all costs.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

That's a tough one dude, If Djax sits again you should probably go Garcon, he had 10 targets last week. Sucks they are playing at night so you might not know.

Jags have been overly targeting Robinson to the point it needs to be addressed in coverage. He's had 40 targets in 3 weeks I don't know if that means a bump for Hurns tho b/c they've been so damn inconsistent.

It feels like a dice roll:-(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Goff? That's a stretch. If the Rams had an OL or receivers worth a shit maybe, but they're also playing a good defense.

Is it wrong I picked up the Dolphins defense for this weekend? I figure if I'm sad like I normally am during a Rams game at least I can look forward to my fantasy win.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was kind of hoping he just threw to Austin all game. All signs point to him getting his shit pushed in tho.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Playoffs in a money league (not an foh lg)

Pick: Gore or Hyde?

Leaning Gore.