Fargo

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Best show on TV, So glad Bruce Campbell is killing it this year. Laughed when the young Gerhardt got dopped by a ricochet

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They did a great job casting the nerdy girl at the butcher shop. She was so innocent I don't think Anton Chigur could have killed her. It would be like killing 100 puppies while they were trying to lick your face.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Yeah there's no one on par with Lorne Malvo this season but overall, I'm liking it more than S1 and that's saying something. Nothing else on TV right now even comes close. The breadth of interesting characters is God tier. So many of the actors are just nailing it. I think this is the first episode we've seen Bear on screen when he wasn't eating something. Conversing with the injun is serious bidness.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Is Milligan intentional trying to sound like Obama? Only thing I remember Bookeem from is The big Hit with Marky Mark, his acting always seemed pretty bad but he is fantastic on this

Dude hasnt aged much in 22 years it seems
250px-DVD_cover_of_Strapped.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Is Milligan intentional trying to sound like Obama?
I thought he was just trying to sound like a black dude that grew up around white people which does sound a lot like Obama but I could be totally wrong.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So I watched the Bret Hart documentary, Wrestling with Shadows, at the weekend. Can anyone explain to a British guy why Bret Hart speaks with a similar accent to the Fargo characters? I noticed it most when he said "Out" which came out like "Owt"

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
So I watched the Bret Hart documentary, Wrestling with Shadows, at the weekend. Can anyone explain to a British guy why Bret Hart speaks with a similar accent to the Fargo characters? I noticed it most when he said "Out" which came out like "Owt"
He is from Calgary, Alberta Canada, close to Minnesota and North Dakota. (Similar speaking styles)

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Anyone have any theories on the space ship?

I swear in this last episode, the Indian is in the diner, clock says its about 7:10, he walks outside into the road, the alien lights flash for a bit, he looks at his watch and its 9:15. It's like 2 hours completely disappeared.

I don't get what they're going for with the alien lights.
It's foreshadowing season 3 which will be 100 years in the future.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Season is amazing so far.

They need to cast ol' Dances with Knives for True Detective Season 3. He figured out Rye's death in half a day. Super sleuth!

Royal

They need to cast ol' Dances with Knives for True Detective Season 3.
I was wondering a couple of things about him from the turf battle scene. For one, why didn't he gut the second Brother Kitchen while he had the chance? And was Brad Garrett carrying an empty gun? I don't remember seeing him shooting at anyone. Just running.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The only thing I could figure out is that he wanted someone alive to tell the rest of the Kansas City people it was him. But that makes incredibly little sense since it's not like they are surprised they're at war, plus he sent the other guy's head.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I disagree with the "no Malcvo this season" sentiment tho. There's like five or six of them this season. About four still breathing.

Wonder why the Indian tunnel rat let the other Kitchen brother live?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Scare tactics. If you saw some motherfucker wreck your top crew with KNIVES and came back and told people about it they'd be scared shitless. They could have just outnumbered them with guns and sent the head, but Thing #1 knows they're sneakier and deadlier than just that.

Shock and awe, sort of.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Almost every scene is incredible, it is easily my favorite thing on TV right now. When fat Landry was talking to Kirsten Dunst we were cracking up. He's just looking vacantly away from her like, yeah.... this shit just happened and you aren't going to listen.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I was wondering a couple of things about him from the turf battle scene. For one, why didn't he gut the second Brother Kitchen while he had the chance? And was Brad Garrett carrying an empty gun? I don't remember seeing him shooting at anyone. Just running.
He kept the second brother alive so he could deliver the head of the Brad Garrett to black man.

Royal

He kept the second brother alive so he could deliver the head of the Brad Garrett to black man.
He should have cut the tendons to his fingers so he couldn't work the street cannon again anytime soon before signing him up for currier duty.