Fargo

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Other option would be Peggy went upstairs and told the sheriff that she was fine. Has Dodd tied up in basement, assuming he's still alive

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
If Offerman gets snubbed yet again for an Emmy nomination after this week's episode, I think it destroys any possible legitimacy the Emmy committee has left.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If Offerman gets snubbed yet again for an Emmy nomination after this week's episode, I think it destroys any possible legitimacy the Emmy committee has left.
Why put Offerman over Bookeem. Best performance is him imo

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I think Offerman's role is more of a guest star (he's barely been in it up until now), while Milligan is more of a supporting role.
Yeah. I love his character and it feels like it was written for him, but it really has been a minor one in the whole scheme of things. We might not even see much more of him for the rest of the season.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Offerman was great. It's hard to believe there are 4 episodes left with how much has already happened, but I wish that there were 8. I think the body count is going to be pretty huge by the end.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Offerman was great. It's hard to believe there are 4 episodes left with how much has already happened, but I wish that there were 8. I think the body count is going to be pretty huge by the end.
Well they referenced the "Sioux Falls Massacre" in Season 1 as well as Episode 1 of Season 2, I believe. So yeah. Lotta people gon' die.

spronk

FPS noob
Finished binging through season 2, glad to see this show didn't plunge into the toilet like TD. Interesting to compare to the movie and S1, Todd/Ed and Peggy are not really bad people here, just maybe made some really dumb decisions whereas the initial protagonists in movie and S1 were basically scumbags from the get go.

I hope Dodd doesn't bite it, he is hilarious from his little nods and shit to accidentally shooting his own man. And yeah, Nic Offerman really flexing his chops and facial hair, hope he is nominated. Really cool that they went with an absolutely massive great cast for S2, I liked S1 but it was really just Malvo and Lester.

There may have been a UFO reference this week when Milligan was doing his Alice in Wonderland speech and they were showing the car driving montage, there was some lens flare lights on the back windows

Sioux Falls is also where Peggy's seminar is supposed to be. There are a bunch of Gearhardt cars in her driveway so if she wanted to get away she coulda taken any of them.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Yeah I rewatched the episode looking for a UFO reference and you see lens flare lights several times during it. I don't think that was it because up until now they've all been pretty blatant and narrowly focused. I think they just didn't intend to have one every episode after all.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Goddamn this show is good...another great episode.

For a second I thought the Undertaker that was coming would be Billy Bob's character from last season. (younger of course)

Glad they didn't go that route.

spronk

FPS noob
Jesus Christ Todd!

that was arguably the finest hour of television I have ever seen. The "you are a shitty cop" cop was referenced to in season 1

da872780c526453599a2516f856908a2.jpg

da fuq
gmNUcX2.jpg

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Homsar

Seriously wtf? I can only assume that has to deal with aliens lol? or is that a language im unfamiliar with?

I could have sworn that a lot of it was from one of the weird Fonts you can choose from in MSO

Homsar

The shit with Ed and Peggy taking out Gerhardts and their cronies cracks me the fuck up. These 2 idiots Killed Rye Gerhardt, locked up Charlie Gerhardt, behind the deaths of a couple of their henchmen and are now giving Dodd over to Milligan all while trying to read self help books. If they survive and Hanzee is killed im gonna laugh my ass off

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's a recurring thing in this show. How normal everyday people can get tossed up with some people who don't fuck around yet they still manage to (almost) pull it off.

Homsar

The subtle shit is the best comedy, I loved how in the early episodes Bear wasnt ever talking and always had food in his mouth. There was also some really good shots this episode, loved the 2 camera angles coming together when Bear breaks off his cast, the elevator, and I think 1 other
tumblr_nwuy4oDPX41smql53o1_500.gif

2ROuf7P.png