Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I guess that's about 28 more MAG over Stellar Shield, but who's going to put Mateus' Malice on Exdeath when they have Emperor who wants two of them for himself?

Technically you'd want Genji Glove, 4x L&A, and Mateus' Malice if you're really going nutty. That's like +80 MAG over the budget version.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I guess that's about 28 more MAG over Stellar Shield, but who's going to put Mateus' Malice on Exdeath when they have Emperor who wants two of them for himself?

Technically you'd want Genji Glove, 4x L&A, and Mateus' Malice if you're really going nutty. That's like +80 MAG over the budget version.
LMeEF3k.png

Vinen

God is dead
Anyone have a 5* 80 Nichol?

If not I'll take one for the team this weekend. My OCD demands it.

Completed all the new content sans that one mission and Odin 2* (need a few more magicite)

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
One of the rewards for the new Zoldaad Vaults is Equip Clothes. That could be really good for my Exdeath, but I haven't finished the previous two vaults yet so I've got a lot of grind ahead of me.

Vinen

God is dead
One of the rewards for the new Zoldaad Vaults is Equip Clothes. That could be really good for my Exdeath, but I haven't finished the previous two vaults yet so I've got a lot of grind ahead of me.

I tossed it on my Exdeath. Gets him a few more MAG /shrug.

BTW Macro that people made for JP server works now. Back to TM farming!

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I tossed it on my Exdeath. Gets him a few more MAG /shrug.

BTW Macro that people made for JP server works now. Back to TM farming!

I also just noticed that you can get Equip Hat through the vault questline as well. I am very tempted!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Have all the macros been adjusted for the new UI? Tonight I need to start doing that.

Twilight what on my account should I be macroing first while I read up on it?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fuck you doing Korean laugh for. Shouldn't it be

Wwwwwwwwww~

check your friend list you mong

Have all the macros been adjusted for the new UI? Tonight I need to start doing that.

Twilight what on my account should I be macroing first while I read up on it?

I should have already had a TM group set for that account, usually group 3, whichever one has Zidane in it. You can swap stuff around if you want as long as you don't take Zidane out.

Just be aware that at your rank you will burn through lapis incredibly fast doing a refill macro.

Last edited:

Vinen

God is dead
check your friend list you mong

I should have already had a TM group set for that account, usually group 3, whichever one has Zidane in it. You can swap stuff around if you want as long as you don't take Zidane out.

Ahhh damn. Need to wait on refresh. I didn't pay attention to the units I used when I facerolled content.

Thanks!

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have all storyline characters maxxed out if anyone needs.

Also, a very nice QoL addition is being able to look at missions when you are already in a quest. I often forget my objectives, so this is nice.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
When viewing a unit, if you click on Details (top right button), it brings up a menu showing you exactly how many stat pots that unit has used, as well as the max possible. Great QOL feature. Guess I can toss the spreadsheet I was using to keep track of how many pots each unit had used.