Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Oh and also, buy at least one item from the old fat chocobos for free 200 lapis and some energy. Apparently the items from the newest fat chocobo don't count.

Special Event

I just grabbed an elixir from Kolts.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
should i get 3rd earring or 1 st force shield?
Force Shield if you have enough for Man-Eater too, otherwise an elixir.

Is it just the ability or the recipe for Curaja (is that even worthwhile)? What's the stats on genji shield?
It's just a curaja materia.

There's also an Auto-Refresh materia for 200 at the same one which sells the caster hat.

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So am I reading this right that the macros are broken after the update?
Not "broken" per se, they're just not correct anymore because of button changes etc. The thread that Vorph originally linked probably has some updates.

First post should have it at the bottom of it.

Vinen

God is dead

Yes.

My Olive and Doublehand are at 20% / 20%+20%(+5%)
Leon/Hayate will complete tonight so I can move my 2 Shine into farm mode.

Afterwards time to get 1 Bracer as Olive will get Bracer + Celestial Gloves

Just need another Shine and she will be as BIS as I can make her until I pull a Ramza...

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The GL/JP macros they put up have issues recovering from a crash so I just edited the old one and search/replaced 1074 with (I think, not at home atm) 1120 and that worked fine.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You definitely want all 4 grinding, it's up to you whether you want to go with the long term plan of grinding all 4 to completion or the more immediate power boost of merging 2 into the other 2 once they get close to 50%.
I will see when it gets closer to that time. Highest one is only 30% and the others are around 2%.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'd probably rush one at least for a massive power boost. Zidanes are likely going to be on the players banner soon anyways.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I will see when it gets closer to that time. Highest one is only 30% and the others are around 2%.

I'd probably rush one at least for a massive power boost. Zidanes are likely going to be on the players banner soon anyways.

If you've got 4, I'd rush the first DW and then slow-grind the last two.

Just get it so the top two add up to 95% (you get a 5% bonus by fusing the same unit), fuse them, then grind the next 2 out normal. Daezuel Daezuel is right, the first copy of DW on a non-innate DW'er is the biggest power-up they can receive.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Spent just over 20 tickets, I've pulled seven Sheras and no Shines. =(

I think I'm gonna use this time to do some rank farming. I want to start TM farming with refills soon (been doing no-refills up to this point) because I finally have an alright pool of TMs to grind, but my rank is only 51.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The Dragon Quest data was included in this last patch, so we're very likely getting the DQ banner soon'ish. Orochi's TM is superior to Shines (also 4* base), so don't chase Shine too hard imo!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user