Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone else use Switch Controls on iOS? I'm curious to know if there is a way to force a hard stop while it's running? There's a new thing where sometimes friend units are selected but are in a "changed" state which takes a click to back out of. If I've queued up a few hundred clicks and get that I want to hard stop the switch control if it's possible.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Load up on the mages and skip the need for healing!

I finished up the latest content, so I guess back to TM farming. Going to spend all energy on the maze starting Sunday though.

Wonder what event is next week.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I did about 60 pulls on this banner and only ended up with 2 Shines. I've done some math and that's the absolute bare minimum I need right now but I was still hoping for more.

My long term plans are like this:

Noctis: Blade Mastery, Power of Creation, Shine TM x2 (DW from Genji Gloves)

Gilgamesh: DW, Leon TMR, Blade Mastery, 30% attack from the Gilgamesh Trial

The other slots are for a tank, healer and a floater (currently Ling, Exdeath or CoD based in content). So I don't need more of Shine's TMRs but I was really hoping for more.

Vinen

God is dead
Load up on the mages and skip the need for healing!

I finished up the latest content, so I guess back to TM farming. Going to spend all energy on the maze starting Sunday though.

Wonder what event is next week.

Shitty Type Zero PT2. Should get Librarian Trash Slut.

Currently TM farming 2 Olives (Lightning needs a gun too!), 2 Butz and and finishing off my Leon. Swapping in my 2 Shine as shit completes followed by Gaf.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There was a guy on my friend list with a nearly maxed out Olive barely 12 hours after the maintenance ended, and now another this morning. Today's is ridiculous enough, but I'm not even sure how the first one is possible unless he pulled like 10 of her.

Not to mention, they both have L40 Odin so that cost them some time not TM farming as well.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There was a guy on my friend list with a nearly maxed out Olive barely 12 hours after the maintenance ended, and now another this morning. Today's is ridiculous enough, but I'm not even sure how the first one is possible unless he pulled like 10 of her.

Not to mention, they both have L40 Odin so that cost them some time not TM farming as well.

Hwunn5U.jpg

Trust Moogle - Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Wiki

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
not counting the free 10+1, I'm at 17 pulls and it's 2 shera and 2 shine so far. I've got to learn... NEVER FUCKING PULL THE FIRST DAY OF THE BANNER. I NEVER get on-banner units the first day.

Vorph

Heh, guess I'm still half asleep. Plus the idea that people actually save trust moogles is completely foreign to me. If I did save them it'd be like elixirs in a normal FF game; I'd end up with 50 of them and still refuse to use any because "WHAT IF I NEED THEM LATER?!?!"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Heh, guess I'm still half asleep. Plus the idea that people actually save trust moogles is completely foreign to me. If I did save them it'd be like elixirs in a normal FF game; I'd end up with 50 of them and still refuse to use any because "WHAT IF I NEED THEM LATER?!?!"
Every
Fucking
FF Game.

I do that in every single one.
"BUT I MIGHT NEED IT".
Also inventory being limited in the mobile game makes it odd to save consumables for me.

Vorph

Yeah, it annoys me now that I have way more than 100 phoenix downs and they are taking up two item slots.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What is the next SQ sink? I bought the Holy Lance and Man Eater Materia...are Charm Bangles worth?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Pruned some inactives.

If anyone isn't on my list feel free to add me. 785 Noctis most of the time but I try to put up bonus units for Mog events. Put FOH or Rerolled in your bio so I can give you priority.

084 999 090

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What is the next SQ sink? I bought the Holy Lance and Man Eater Materia...are Charm Bangles worth?

Second half of Mysidia has death immunity accessory and a caster hat at 50 and 100 respectively. Second half of Goronoa has Genji Shield and Curaja at 100 and 200.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Second half of Mysidia has death immunity accessory and a caster hat at 50 and 100 respectively. Second half of Goronoa has Genji Shield and Curaja at 100 and 200.
Is it just the ability or the recipe for Curaja (is that even worthwhile)? What's the stats on genji shield?