Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Good point, should I use my hp/def pots I started gathering on Cecil or will WoL take over for Cecil on 6 star since he has a break and still can serve as tank?

Vinen

God is dead
Good point, should I use my hp/def pots I started gathering on Cecil or will WoL take over for Cecil on 6 star since he has a break and still can serve as tank?

If you are doing fine with your current Cecil I'd hold off.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Won't be long before you have more def pots than you know what to do with. I've maxed Cecil, WoL 5*, Charlotte 5*, and now they're going to dps just to get rid of them. I only save kings.

HP I'd give to Refia first.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Ok thanks....I will not be letting the maze end without a god damn fucking son of a cunt bag brilliant ray X 5, Refia needs to be put center stage already damnit!

When do they give weekly arena awards out? I finished in top 30k but didn't see any rewards yet.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Ok...so got NOX set up, pasted the ultimate TM script into a new script that was saved (I tried both pasting below the 1st line that is saved in that macro and also deleting the entire text and just pasting the exact script from the NOX script link).

I go into earth ruin area and as it says hit play on the macro. The buttons don't seem to be properly aligned, it never hits the next button down below when it shows lapis rewards and even if you manually click it clicks on the espers and stays on that screen clicking. I set my NOX resolution setting to 1280 X 720 and tablet picked so not sure what else I could be missing here. Any suggestions?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Are you on this screen when starting the macro?
pic.jpg

Also are you sure you have the latest version, the one that says updated on 2/25 ?

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Yes that screen and yes the 2/25 NOX macro found in that link you guys showed. I mean it looks like an extremely simple concept and just repeating but the button clicks aren't lining up where it should. I thought maybe resolution but I triple checked the options and restarted the entire thing just to make sure it took and nada.

When creating that initial macro do you delete the 1st line that is in there? I mean it shouldn't matter....I took the "raw paste" info at the bottom of that link and pasted it in my notepad and saved and then run.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I download the macro from the site using the download button (saves it as a txt file) then I copy paste that into the existing macro in the nox appdata folder. Make sure you're copy pasting the entire contents of the txt file into the macro file, replacing everything. You shouldn't be manually deleting any lines, etc.

Also, make sure you're downloading the Nox macro and not the one for Memu etc. Seems common sense I know, but I'm running out of ideas why it's not working for you!

Can you take a video of your macro running maybe and post it? May help us figure out the problem.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
make sure your resolution is set properly to the tablet version. Sounds like you manually changed your Nox size.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Ok I figured it out, god damnit this is what I get for working 13 of the last 14 days with 4 hrs a sleep a night....

In the Nox folder I was replacing the text in the "record" file found within the records folder, not the other file (instructions make it sound like record). I made a second macro and had the file open and noticed it made another werid named one like the existing one next to records and it dawned on my derpa derpa ass :) Ok should be good to go!

On the amazon coin thing, I saw a news notice it had a set time period it was 1500 coins back for the big purchase. Is that only limited time and the rest its same price of IOS? Or?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
There's a first time bonus of like 25$ worth of coins for free when you start using Amazon app for digital purchases. I don't recall the specifics, been a while since I did my first purchase.

Amazon coins are almost always cheaper than buying lapis directly from Gumi. Like a lapis bundle may cost 48$ in cash, or you could get that same lapis bundle for like 42$ of Amazon coins.

Sometimes, like this week, there's also special sales that give coins back on purchases, which stacks with everything else. It's unlimited during the sale week.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
15 in a row without 1 BR, and then that sweet sweet orgasmic wave of joy when one single loot thing gives me 3 BR's in one hahaha. How the fuck I am going to get 20 calamity writs for Dark F evolve is another story though.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If you only do dailies + maze for the duration of the event, that's around 150 maze runs, which should give plenty materials. 6* evo mats do come from the maze, but those aren't nearly as common as cactuars / 5* mats / sacred crystals.

New Mog event is almost certainly starting friday though, which will have plenty of 6* mats.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Daily pull was my 5th Leon... Only the first Leon was from his banner. I just keep getting him. I'm thinking two of his TMRs is enough. One for Gilgamesh and the other for Cecil. The pool of characters who can, and want, to use both heavy armor and a sword is pretty limited.