Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Growth Egg TM is so far down the list for me, I don't think I'll ever farm one. I'm sure it will save tons of money in the long run though...

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Money? It doesn't affect gigantaur xp if that's what you're thinking, you have to do explorations.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Timber tracks is over 4x the vortex for leveling, plus gives loot & rank exp. I can't ever see doing the vortexes again. if i need to burn energy quickly and can't start up the macro, i'll do wicked peaks. My Medius is ~86%. I got lucky and pulled a few and had him in my tmr party for a bit when i was starting, didn't have better units to grind for a long time.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Herpa derp...if I give DW to emp does that make his star fall and fire from below double cast? If so does fire from below get 2 stacks per round then with DW? That seems like any sustained fight to be significant top end of the damage spectrum especially if used as a finished no?

If so I need to get his TM done and a second going, DW his massive weapon weapon sounds pretty tasty. I only have 1 DW but don't actually need on my melee team at the moment. I had him with ultima equipped but losing out on magic power that way.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Oh also anyone confirm if 2 emps casting fire from below stack each other or are they self buffs for the increase damage?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Dualwield doesn't work on spells. For mages, dualwield is just more magic stat thanks to 2x rods. There's two "broken" spells that work with dualwield, Sunbeam and Wild Card, and I don't know if those are bugs that Gumi just doesn't bother fixing, or intentional, but every other magic attack will not work with DW.

Hero rings are good for mages, and physical units with more than 150 base atk. They're far from best in slot, with even a lot of event gear or star quartz items being superior, but hero rings are still a very easy to obtain starter item for units. May as well craft some for when you do unlock the later tiers, since they're needed in the recipes anyway. I wouldn't go out of your way to farm for them or anything at this stage in the game.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If you're not short on lapis, buy an extra slot or two. You get the lapis refunded in a few months when they give us the update that makes all crafting instant (making extra slots obsolete).

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Just realized i could expand friend capacity. Have a lot more room if any one needs a friend. Have a pretty solid Olive, Lightning, Cecil, Emp and Dark F but nothing completely BiS.

488,881,056 Nukez

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wooo Murked, thanks for the D.Fina lead, I just cleared ELT for the first time (and snagged all of the missions except no-KO).

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Going to home for a week so figured instead of rolling at all on this would do abit if lapis fill TMR farming as I need to get Olive and few key ones online.

Had 5100 on the IOS and said fuck it one roll. Queen boom! No more rolls for this cat !! Where was this luck on olive!!