Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Posting my info again. 108,631,820. I have a 512 Atk Noctis (no dual wield) which I know falls short for a lot of you guys so I could change my friend unit to my Ling with 3.5k HP and 515 MP if you guys would rather have her.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Hi everyone. New to the forums. Been reading the posts for a while and finally got around to registering. A bit of quick info. I am F2P and started playing shortly after launch; now rank 92. I don't have any whaled out units. I know I've made a lot of mistakes, especially at the beginning of the game, but oh well. Also, I think I've had the worst luck of anyone on here when it comes to crystal pulls. I've NEVER pulled a rainbow (*5). WoL when I started the game doesn't really count, right? So I'm clearing content and events with *4 base units. It has been really tough, but the previous event gear has helped. Just recently started TM grinding (no lapis refresh). Finished Excal, DWx2, and DC; working on Chiz, Gaf, Shanto, Shine, and Bartz. My current team is Cecil, Refia (DC), Chizuru (DW), CoD (DW), and Exdeath. Nothing amazing... but averaging 500 ATK and 500 MAG gets it done eventually. I have also maxed out all of the story units (just finished Jake with Maze cactuars) so if anyone needs one in the future, let me know.

Also, thanks for the add Vinen! I'm so jealous of your Olive, but at least I can use her every now and then. I really want her, but I don't have the extra lapis/tickets to chance it. Hoping my luck finally changes on a daily pull.

Vinen

God is dead
Hi everyone. New to the forums. Been reading the posts for a while and finally got around to registering. A bit of quick info. I am F2P and started playing shortly after launch; now rank 92. I don't have any whaled out units. I know I've made a lot of mistakes, especially at the beginning of the game, but oh well. Also, I think I've had the worst luck of anyone on here when it comes to crystal pulls. I've NEVER pulled a rainbow (*5). WoL when I started the game doesn't really count, right? So I'm clearing content and events with *4 base units. It has been really tough, but the previous event gear has helped. Just recently started TM grinding (no lapis refresh). Finished Excal, DWx2, and DC; working on Chiz, Gaf, Shanto, Shine, and Bartz. My current team is Cecil, Refia (DC), Chizuru (DW), CoD (DW), and Exdeath. Nothing amazing... but averaging 500 ATK and 500 MAG gets it done eventually. I have also maxed out all of the story units (just finished Jake with Maze cactuars) so if anyone needs one in the future, let me know.

Also, thanks for the add Vinen! I'm so jealous of your Olive, but at least I can use her every now and then. I really want her, but I don't have the extra lapis/tickets to chance it. Hoping my luck finally changes on a daily pull.

xclusive weapons (and materias, if they look decent).[/QUOTE]

Don't be jealous. I've spent an inappropriate amount of money on this game out of complete boredom the last few weeks.

Vinen

God is dead
Okay this upcoming weekend what is my priority on these events?

Type Zero. Haven't seen the full item list yet so it's hard to tell but priority should be

Magicite, 5* limited materials (if needed), 6* materials, Cactuar and event limited gear that is good.
30K Trust Moogle can be worth it to obtain.
Ignore the 70K Trust Moogle. TMR Macro farming is more efficient.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Tired of running the maze, so back to TMR farming for the next 2 days. I'm also out of space from cactuar storage, and that's with dumping the small/medium ones on random units I probably won't use (500 max slots).

My guess is that this week is the zero event, then for the 2nd week we get Gilgamesh trial + players choice banner + the FF14 raid event. At least, that's my hope.

As mentioned, the new units are shitty (unless their exclusive perks are just insane, we'll know in 10 hours). I'll be pulling for a few synergy units, but that's it. I have no need of any evo materials or cactuars, and none of the special gear seems very important, so maybe this will be an easy to farm event and finished quickly. I'd like to get back to TM farming quickly, since I'm almost done with a cupid luna's TM and that would be nice for the upcoming trial.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I am planning on clearing a few slots as well. 082,714,846. I don't have anything amazing to offer: Chizuru (540) and Exdeath (519), but I will have an event unit up as soon as I get one. I have managed to pull one the first day on the last few farm events.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I finally got around to leveling up 2 Edgar's for some Chainsaw fun...holy shit is chaining ridiculous! I was messing around on Antenolla and was able to OTKO her with 2 Edgar's, Marie for AoE Imperil, and Dark Fina dual casting Alterna. Took me a few tries to get the timing down, but loads of fun! I had seen vids/comments/etc about how good chaining is, but never really experienced it first hand like that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
kekekeke

uQggJFp.png

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Cecil is great as a tank. Focus on getting him to 6 star and level 100 as soon as possible.

Garnet sucks. She has niche uses when Espers are required but I'm sure you have better healers.

Shine is useful for her TMR. Her TMR is great but you still have other priorities right now above TMR farming. Today you should spend every last NRG in the maze to level characters. Tomorrow you'll want to start grinding the Type Zero event. TMR farming is something to do during downtime but our content dryspell is coming to an end right now so TMRs go on the back burner.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
471-655-020 if you want to add me
General use noctis up, though I'll probably swap to a bonus unit once I get one.

I can put any of the killers up (except dragon... fucking friend summon).

edit: tip for those who can use it - the little metal cactaurs (mini metal, minitaurs, whatever) will max out a 1 star unit, so you can toss a mini metal on a 1 star, max it, then sell it. Or you can evo it to get the 60 units awoken trophy, toss another mini on it, and then sell it.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I saw an interesting article about levelling *1 units to sell for money. It recommended not using mini metal cactuars to level *1 units to sell because they are actually still cost effective in levelling core units. Right now it costs 20k to get 4x metal cactuars (40k XP) versus 5x mini metal cactuars (25k XP). Essentially, you would be "throwing away" money by using them on *1 units to sell if you are buying the daily metal cactuar bundle anyway. If you've got tons of them eating up inventory and want to make them useful, maybe. The alternative is to do Vortex of Desires Experience ADV for 10 energy and nearly max out 5 at a time. I believe it was deemed the most efficient NRG/Gil trade-off.

edit: I wish I could find the link again and post it here. Sorry.

Last edited:

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Type 0 is still content dryspell imo. I don't see anything I'd spend time farming for; better to just grab cheap tickets with the currency I get from doing dailies and not bother pulling at all.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I saw an interesting article about levelling *1 units to sell for money. It recommended not using mini metal cactuars to level *1 units to sell because they are actually still cost effective in levelling core units. Right now it costs 20k to get 4x metal cactuars (40k XP) versus 5x mini metal cactuars (25k XP). Essentially, you would be "throwing away" money by using them on *1 units to sell if you are buying the daily metal cactuar bundle anyway. If you've got tons of them eating up inventory and want to make them useful, maybe. The alternative is to do Vortex of Desires Experience ADV for 10 energy and nearly max out 5 at a time. I believe it was deemed the most efficient NRG/Gil trade-off.

edit: I wish I could find the link again and post it here. Sorry.
I don't bother buying the daily enhancement bundle. The modification from 3 to 4 may actually make sense to now, but previously it wasn't worth it.

Also, if you're buying it, then yes do use the minitaurs for leveling. If you aren't, I wouldn't bother.

Speaking of leveling: anyone know if growth eggs or the growth egg+other 'non growth egg' 2x xp items stack?