Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
save the ios lapis for any 11 pulls, daily pulls, and special offers, use the memu laps for special offers and lapis refills once you get rank high enough to lapis refill efficiently.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So, think we will get Gilgamesh Trial this week? I've been looking forward to it, sweet ass rewards!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The grind is real.

zidane.png

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So, think we will get Gilgamesh Trial this week? I've been looking forward to it, sweet ass rewards!
I hope so, was kind of disappointed there was nothing in the announcement inbox this morning though.

And if you're bringing Cecil, you want to leave light unsealed because it dramatically reduces Gilg's damage to be wasting attacks against a light immune tank.

Provoke is only 70% though, so it seems rather risky to have to deal with big light damage and confuse hitting units not immune to either the other 30% of the time.

Vinen

God is dead
I hope so, was kind of disappointed there was nothing in the announcement inbox this morning though.

Provoke is only 70% though, so it seems rather risky to have to deal with big light damage and confuse hitting units not immune to either the other 30% of the time.

Anrt announcements usually on Wed?

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Still no Cecil, but I did get Snow on my daily pull! He should do great for tanking, I might not need to use Charlotte now.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
With today's Moogle I was able to finish DW #2 for Gilgamesh. I've got about 5% on Power of Creation to go. That will push Noctis over 800 attack.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kinda fun sitting in JP Discord listening to people hammering out the new trial. Seems like a total ballbuster.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Wish we had the maze every weekend like JP instead of a full week every other month. I get tired of farming it after a few days, but feel like I have to because the rewards are too good.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Here's my summary of the already wildly unpopular new trial.

Yo dawg, we put rng in yo rng so you can rng while you rng.

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
Snort.

//1000 ATK Olive is up on friends list now. Should be > 1100 in a day or two.
What's your friend code? Can we get someone to add everyone's number on the OP?

PS - Mine is 867,105,202. Have a 716 ATK Noctis ATM.

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Ugh. It sounds like the next Type Zero event will only get bonuses from the new units. People were saying in Japan that Jack and Trey did not receive bonuses but Seven and Ace did. I'm still hoping my Seven ends up with a bonus because I pulled her after the last event and she's just going to collect dust if she doesn't.

Side note: I finished Power of Creation and my Noctis broke 800 attack. I've still got a Bracer, two Shine TMRs and Genji Glove cooking to make him stronger. After that I have to turn my attention to boosting my Gilgamesh.

Vinen

God is dead
What's your friend code? Can we get someone to add everyone's number on the OP?

PS - Mine is 867,105,202. Have a 716 ATK Noctis ATM.

Mine is 172,367,558
I opend a few slots up. Also tossed you a friend request.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
These new banner units look pretty underwhelming, even their TMs. Gratz on the Olive over 1k! I have mine sitting at 70% right now waiting for the end of the month arena moogles to come in. Working on some Quick Assaults, have 1 done so far.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Yeah. Queen looks pretty decent but she's a 5 star and I need to start saving again. Her TM is pretty nice but we are now in the era of 30% attack TMRs becoming more common. So the HP boost is decent but I wouldn't chase a 5 star for a minor TM upgrade.

I might do 1 or 2 pulls but I don't plan more than that. The units are hot garbage and it's going to suck if old units don't get bonuses. Every time Gumi takes a step forward they end up taking a step back somewhere else.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah. Queen looks pretty decent but she's a 5 star and I need to start saving again. Her TM is pretty nice but we are now in the era of 30% attack TMRs becoming more common. So the HP boost is decent but I wouldn't chase a 5 star for a minor TM upgrade.

I might do 1 or 2 pulls but I don't plan more than that. The units are hot garbage and it's going to suck if old units don't get bonuses. Every time Gumi takes a step forward they end up taking a step back somewhere else.
I'm probably assuming too much, but my guess is the old units get a bonus in week 2 (though that might not be true).

I'll skip the moogles in this probably and try to get the non exclusive weapons (and materias, if they look decent).