Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

fris

Vyemm Raider
10 10+1s on this banner, no noc nor gilg. delita and emp, to sit next to the 1 of each i already had....

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I used to do Friend Point summons to try to "clear out the bad RNG" but it never worked. It's all completely random.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
10 10+1s on this banner, no noc nor gilg. delita and emp, to sit next to the 1 of each i already had....

tum9Xjj.jpg

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Star Quartz are starting to stack up. Man Eater obviously, but what about the rest? Should I invest them into the reduced encounter accessory or is there something else coming down the pipe I should save for? I considered getting the Holy Lance, but not sure if I really need/want it for anyone.

I know JP had an event recently where the random encounters were brutal and the reduced encounter was necessary to clear it easier and quicker.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I've bought man-eater, and black belt from quartz. The rest I've been saving. Black belt has been kind of meh. Sometimes I'll stick it on Cecil to generate a few more limit crystals from counterattacks, but overall it's not been worth it (though it was only like 15 quartz or something cheap).

Next fat chocobo has safety bit (instant death immunity) and cat-ear hood (good hat for healers). Later, there's Genji Shield (instant death immune for tanks), and Curaja (decent to stick on Warrior of Light).

I'd say save them up for now. Maybe it's worth buying some charm bangles, but that content is a long ways out.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
So for the JP folks; for the hard upcoming content are there OTK/2nd turn opportunities ? Abit torn on Orlandu, i'd love to get 2 to chain but for most hard content assumed I need Tank+Healer no? That means 2 Orland+Olive which doesn't give much flexibility no? I know friend units etc but I don't like the idea of being dependent on friend units for chains.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So for the JP folks; for the hard upcoming content are there OTK/2nd turn opportunities ? Abit torn on Orlandu, i'd love to get 2 to chain but for most hard content assumed I need Tank+Healer no? That means 2 Orland+Olive which doesn't give much flexibility no? I know friend units etc but I don't like the idea of being dependent on friend units for chains.

It's standard to rely on a companion unit for chaining. My friends list on JP (only have 70 slots atm) currently consists of 12 Eileens, 17 Onion Knights, and 6 Orlandus, with the rest being either cappers like Noctis and Cloud or random shit that I keep on my list to keep my friend level high. I can get a support unit by request but it's extremely unusual for someone to run one as their standard companion.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Would be nice if they added some kind of option to choose between a few friend units per friend. Dps/Tank/Support.

Hard to expect people to leave up a geared Ling for farming.

This event is a ballbuster on ELT without the right setup.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
havent been able to finish an ELT yet, about how much do you guys get per ELT clear?
I am farming pro. I just cleared 1m raid points, but I have only missed 1 or 2 orbs. Did 11 ticket pulls and daily on FFT Banner and got Ovelia and Soleil. Lawrence would have been nice for his TM. Maybe on a daily 1/2.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Got Soleil, but no luck on Orlandeau. The event seems pretty easy. Noctis one shots each boss with Warp Break. Less than an hour into event I have like 15-20 Orlandeau's on my friend list. Sigh, I wanna be a whale too :(

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Slept through my alarm oh noze~ But the extra sleep helped, 1st pull ....1 yellow and jack shit. 2nd pull...Mr. Orlandu! Only quest is do I just be happy or try for a 2nd......

turbo

Molten Core Raider
oh god sinzar I feel so bad...please don't blow my house up but.....figured i'd try 10,000 amazon coins, 2 pulls in got my 2nd. Oh god why can't this luck extend to the lotto. Well i'm done, 4 total pulls, outside of Olive god damn I've had some good luck.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
oh god sinzar I feel so bad...please don't blow my house up but.....figured i'd try 10,000 amazon coins, 2 pulls in got my 2nd. Oh god why can't this luck extend to the lotto. Well i'm done, 4 total pulls, outside of Olive god damn I've had some good luck.
Grats. Don't forget to set one as your shared companion.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Thanks, just got the first 1 lvl'd to 100 but out of fodder for the 2nd ~ Time to start the farm! I'll set in a minute,

Tiphares

Golden Squire
T turbo Man, I wish I had half the luck you have had with this game. Granted, you have spent plenty of money to get there, but I would be willing to bet you have achieved whale status for a lot less than most.