Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Depends how many coins you buy, but the best deal is buying 5,000 coins for 41$ (1 coin = 1 penny ingame).

Buying lapis is subject to digital sales tax depending on your location. For example in Louisiana, buying the 100$ lapis bundle (or 10k coins) costs something like 9$ sales tax.

So, if your location is taxed, it's something like 90$ for 18,000 lapis going through amazon, but you also get "coins back" with purchase, which is usually around 5% of the coins spent are put back into your amazon wallet (so final total is more like 85$ for 18k lapis).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
it's just stupid they don't give an increasing chance of a rainbow for consecutive summons.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lets ban tubro, fucking wanker.

53 tickets nothing, 2 10+1's nothing. But hey I restocked on my shadows and cecils.

Fuck this stupid game.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
BTW if anyone missed it for arena this week: Black magic is banned... but somehow that doesn't include meteor. So go ahead and keep exdeath in your party.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
BTW if anyone missed it for arena this week: Black magic is banned... but somehow that doesn't include meteor. So go ahead and keep exdeath in your party.

Hahaha wtf. Reminds me of the first week after Ayaka was released in JP, dualcast was banned but dual white still worked.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hahaha wtf. Reminds me of the first week after Ayaka was released in JP, dualcast was banned but dual white still worked.
Was too lazy to swap exdeath out for someone else, so I said fuck it... I'll cast wicked light or "Boo!" or something... aaand he can still cast meteor. Awesome :)

Newsflash: Gumi still bad at coding.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
4 10+1s... dark knight Cecil, ramsa, Gilgamesh.

This game hates me, but i look forward to having 2 gilgs in my party.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
10+1 guaranteeing only a gold is some shit tier stuff, not to mention the frequency of 5* base units overall is completely underwhelming.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
So which of the below should I lvl/awaken; i should be able to do 2 this weekend. I was thinking maybe work towards super OTK team with 2 olives, 2 Orlandu's and Noc for break but my physical TM's are stretched out pretty thin with 3 people let alone 5.

- 2nd Noctis
- 2nd Olive
- Gilgamesh (1 & 2)
- DKC (useless until enhacements right?)
- Ramza (useless until enhancements right?)
- Another Emp or ExD (currently don't ever lose in arena so probably no point since i have 3 max lvl mages already)
- Delita (waste other then TM ?)
- Y'shtola (use a DC Refia exclusively as my healer atm)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
OTK teams are awesome and flashy, but don't have much of a real world use (my opinion here!) Content is either easy enough that any team of TM'ed units can handle it, or hard enough that OTK isn't a viable option.

From that list I'd gear up at least one Noctis for flexibility, both Noctis if you want to be an arena overlord.
One Olive is fine, you can use a friend Olive when you want to double them up.
I'd say both Gilgamesh's are awesome for chaining, but didn't you pull 2x Orlandeau? He's better for chain building.

Yshtola is no good if you have DC Refia, Delita's only for his TM
Emperor or Exdeath are good for arena (you want 1-3 mages to counter 100% evasions)
Ramza and DKC are benchwarmers until post-enhancements

Save some Cactuars for Warrior of Light, who is very likely to come in the non-farming event next Friday.

Last edited:

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Ok thanks, and yes I have the duo Orlandu's but i'm not going to lie i'm really struggling to get the chaining timing down with them + Olive. I can't string them together to get the 2 11 chains to combo into each other.

I have my first noctis so i'll probably get the 2nd I guess and save the rest for WoL then. 2 noct + DF, Emp, and ExD will keep arena clear without a concern.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Haha NO~! I actually thought about it but i'm pretty sure 2 in 5 pulls was all the luck this boy is going to have and I rather not waste money chasing.

Well actually ....whats 81 dollars! Fine you talked me into 3 pulls, let us see

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Hahahahahah I love you Sinzar such good ideas! Fucking 2nd pull and I got a double fucking rainbow (noct + Orlandu). Money well spent ~

Capture.PNG