Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Figured why not, I'll dump all of my saved tickets. 50'ish tickets, 0 rainbows, so basically as expected for my pulling. Not going to do any lapis pulls though, need that for future events.

Figured it was worth the risk, since my team is solid for the next few months, with Rikku being the only important unit I need in the near future. I did get a few TM units I needed, so that's something.

No Zidane during any of that, so at least I'm consistent on never pulling off-banner Zidanes (not that I really need more after the last banner).

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I swear I have sucked all your luck sinz :( I literally feel bad at this point.

I had some energy potions stored so just finishing running dunes to get enough for my 2nd Orlandu to 100 then I can start on some ELT farm.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
About 30 pulls for me and mostly junk. Only one Soleil but a bunch of the other junk bonus units. I didn't expect to get Orlandu and I'm done trying for him. That was all I was willing to spend and I want to make sure I have resources to get Rikku.

First boss is terribly annoying with Holy resist. My Deathbringer is only at 15% so I don't see it getting finished anytime soon.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Sinzar, seems like you and I are on the same luck streak. I threw a bunch of tickets trying for Randi (40-ish) and one 11 pull. No rainbows, but I did get a couple of units I did not have. This time around, I did not have many tickets because I spent so many on SoM event. He was an exclusive unit and worth going for in my opinion. Orlandeau will come to me eventually. In the meantime, I'm happy with my Gilgamesh. He's ripping up ELT.

Just a quick note on the Ifrit raid. The raid coins sell for A LOT. So if you are done collecting all of the units TMs and materials to craft the gear, stock up the coins and sell for big bucks. I have 30k coins saved up (was planning a mass pull for Y'shtola), but I'm so close to getting her as a reward. Anyway, that stack would sell for 1.5m. Just something to keep in mind if you were done with the event and letting orbs go to waste.

Sinzar Sinzar I was inspecting your Soleil unit and noticed the Thief Bracer and Steal materia. I completely forgot about that, thanks for setting it up and reminding me! Every bit helps since some of the items are pretty pricey.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Lol, I honestly just threw whatever the hell on the Soleil I set as a friend unit. No idea if there's even anything worth stealing in this event, but she surely isn't going to be doing much else ^_^

Edit: Actually the mobs have nothing to steal! Swapped in more equally useless equipment instead!

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Bummer. I was hoping it would be like the last event where you could steal an extra 8-10 orbs per run. I was just about to try it out. Oh well.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I grab a friend Orlandeau, put 5 synergy units in the team thinking no problem, Orlandeau can carry this. I get a 3x Chocobo spawn, then on final boss friend brings boss to 15%, then gets confused and kills himself, wiping the run...

WTB my chocobos back!

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Got lucky and got Orlandeau in the 11 pull that I had saved.

What's the best resource for team building and overall strategy these days?

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
I whaled a bit for Orlandeau and came up empty. The tears are real like I said they would be. Seriously considering selling my account just to recoup the losses and then maybe rerollling if I have the desire.

Edit: Well, maybe never mind. I figured I would be able to unlink my FFBE account from my real FB account, but some Googling says that's not possible? Anyone know for sure?

Edit 2: Thanks, Twilight. Gotta live with the tears!

Last edited:

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Am I supposed to get 22 link chain on Orlandeau? My timing must be off, it seems to do 2 11 ones

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Got my first chocobo's! almost 10k red orbs that run, was nice but I wasn't paying attention and accidently auto'd them and almost wiped lol

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Got lucky and got Orlandeau in the 11 pull that I had saved.

What's the best resource for team building and overall strategy these days?
Grats! So it all seems to be working out in the end. I would get to farming the Ifrit raid. Minfilia and Y'shtola are great units. The way you build out your team depends on what units you have. Also, some events/bosses are easier with a physical dps team, while others are best cleared with a magic team.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Why are there only like 3 FoH Orlandeaus? Y'all need to whale harder!

I'm considering dipping into the lapis stash, then possibly using some cash, but I don't know, it's so easy to come up empty with nothing but annoyance, so trying to resist!

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I'm considering dipping into the lapis stash, then possibly using some cash, but I don't know, it's so easy to come up empty with nothing but annoyance, so trying to resist!
Yeah, go watch some of the whale pulling videos. They are pulling hundreds of times and you see so many bad pulls of 1 gold and 10 blues. I had a hard enough time pulling 2 bonus units. Sheesh.

edit: First encounter with chocobos! 3 reds, woohoo! That's like 7 runs worth of orbs.

Last edited:

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I couldn't have been happier to get mine so early; after the first I told myself i'll go up to buying lapis 4 times (81 dollar ones on amazon). Then boom 2nd one right out the gate so that saved me 300 dollars I can now have a fun night out tomorrow! Daddy wants some steak~