Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I may have made some contracts with some nefarious, mythological types but the contract prevents me from saying anything more! Also...I do piss excellence :)

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Sparky boy your unwaving support just lights a fire in my heart. I have faith you will be rewarded, I take it your alt account's did not yield as good as results as you hoped for.

madmoosejones

Trakanon Raider
Got super lucky and landed him, decently geared out and max leveled now. I'm going to clean up my friends list of inactives so I'll have space if any of you want to add me for more Orlandu fun 870,748,982. Just be sure to have FoH somewhere in the tag so I know who to add.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Grats man!~

Add me at 488,881,056 if you want if I am not on your friends already (nukez). On my PC atm and I can't add friends on NOX for some reason anymore.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Man, it's crazy where all the luck seems to be going. Haven't heard from Vinen yet, but I see she pulled Orlandeau too. Not sure how much she had to pull to get 1 or 2 that she wanted. I'm sticking to dailies till the end of the banner.

People need to get back on the Ifrit raid. He's leveled down the last two, we need to keep him at least 150%! Go use your raid orbs then sell the coins for big $$$! Going to add some more friend slots for anyone that wants to add me 082,714,846.

Last edited:

turbo

Molten Core Raider
That's what I am doing, I have 2 of the healer and the mats to make the gear for her so the rest of the shit and additional TM's are lack luster enough. So i'll just sell the shit out of them, only at 1.3M I think so still abit grinding for the moogle. Think i'll use that and the current event's 10% to get my 1st genji glove near completion. Only have 2.8M gil banked at the moment and if I recall everyone saying enhancements whenever they do finally come are really expensive so I better start saving now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The gil actually turns out to be largely irrelevant, it's the enhancement mats themselves that throttle how many units you can enhance.

Also, in case anyone is wondering why I'm so salty today...

JGAimUD.png

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
At least most of you actually get rainbows, troll or not. I haven't seen a rainbow since Noctis in early december.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vinen

God is dead
Man, it's crazy where all the luck seems to be going. Haven't heard from Vinen yet, but I see she pulled Orlandeau too. Not sure how much she had to pull to get 1 or 2 that she wanted. I'm sticking to dailies till the end of the banner.

People need to get back on the Ifrit raid. He's leveled down the last two, we need to keep him at least 150%! Go use your raid orbs then sell the coins for big $$$! Going to add some more friend slots for anyone that wants to add me 082,714,846.

Got 2. Took 90K lapis. Well within expectations. Also got Emperor (second), Queen (first), Olive (fifth). Overall pleased with all but the Olive.

Another whale on Discord took 190K lapis to get his two. Claic (sp?) A whale streamer was at 200+ pulls earlier... Not sure if he got his yet.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I got my 3 in what 20k+18k+10k I had (bought 2 $81 and had the 10k banked) so ~50k plus the noct dupe so I couldn't be happier. I was fearing i'd have to whale like I did for Olive which was not pretty what so ever.....

Do Noctis TM sstack as far as evade? I've read 2 different people saying the opposite.

Also I know Orlandu's TM isn't great in general but for someone with abit lower ST does it help like Firion?

turbo

Molten Core Raider
holy shit after reading that thread on reddit about all the people streaming their pulls for Orlandu....dear lord either I was insanely lucky or they have the worst luck ever. $1,000 without 1.....this game better be around for a long time with this type of fucking revenue coming in.

If you are light on orlandu friends make sure to go to reddit friend list, I added about 10 in a few minutes when I posted all 650-800+ attack.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Daily pull got me Lawrence. So 4 bonus units, Gilgamesh, and Orlandeau friend gets ELT done. Should be able to farm quickly and get back to TMs.