Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
break resist is infecting JP now. Strat for the new trial is 'reset until you get a favorable result from the ambush, hope def break lands so you can OTK, otherwise spend 50 more energy and try again'.

MZxguch.png

fris

Vyemm Raider
so, HYPOTHETICALLY, if someone just pulled orlandeau, has 2 gregs, how should I, erm, that person build Orlandeau? what's better for chaining w/ random companion Orlandeaus? 2 excals?

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pulled Chizuru and Miyuki from my daily pulls this week.

What's the best way to focus my energy usage to progress as a new player? Currently running the Ifrit raid as much as possible and spending any extra energy between the other event, progressing through the story, and getting mats to awaken my units when needed. Should I just set a macro to farm TM's and forget about the game for a couple of weeks/months (other than running events with orbs) to get my TMs?

fris

Vyemm Raider
no, only run macro at night so you don't *waste* energy. do whatever events are going on, usually a companion can carry you through pro. the gear from events is great, cactars and awakening material help advance your characters. a decent companion can kill any story quest until the last area (5th island on the map).

look through the thread and friend request those that have put up their codes. put FOH or Rereolled, etc, in your intro so they accept you.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'd say for a newer player, your priorities should be, in order:

- limited time events
- clearing the story mode and quests
- leveling a team to 6* level 100
- grinding rank exp at wicked peaks
- TM farming after rank 85'ish

Qwirb

Great. Thanks guys.

What's the purpose of grinding rank exp? Just to have the 100 lapis refills be more efficient?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Higher rank means you lose less energy while sleeping, working, busy, etc due to a bigger energy pool. It also makes lapis refreshing to power out TM's a whole lot more efficient, if you go that route (you should, eventually).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
so, HYPOTHETICALLY, if someone just pulled orlandeau, has 2 gregs, how should I, erm, that person build Orlandeau? what's better for chaining w/ random companion Orlandeaus? 2 excals?

You never put two of the same weapon type on a unit unless that unit has a weapon specific free dual wield (like Amelia or Light Veritas) or such an incredibly bad list of equippable weapons that it doesn't matter (like Chizuru or CoD).

Generally speaking, you always put some mix of greatsword, sword, and katana on a physical dps, depending on what passives or element requirements that unit has and what TMRs you have. The highest pure atk setup for Orlandu atm would be Genji/Excalibur/Cowl/Brave/Genji, fielders choice of the second accessory, with Blade Mastery and 3x 30% materia of your choice for abilities.

Strossus

so finally got my 1st real TM, ( not counting Tancred, or Rizer) got my 1st genji gloves, still do not have a blade mastery

fris

Vyemm Raider
I was planning on pushing my attack on my cappers (dual gregs), and just focusing on building the chain w/ 2 Orlandeaus (1 companion). assuming my Orlandaeu is Sakurafubuki/Excal, and companion is Genji/excal, is that the best combo for building chain? i'm also assuming that I rather my 930 greg cap rather than move items to my orlandeau

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Divine Ruination is 400% and Snowpetal is only 360%, and unless Gilgamesh also has Excalibur, he doesn't benefit from the 50% light imperil on Divine Ruination. It's pretty much a wash.

lvl 80 Jake up for whatever dumbass achievements require him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
You assholes pulling Orlandu off of dailies gave me a nightmare. Dreamed I pulled a rainbow off of a daily and it was DKC :(

Vinen

God is dead
You assholes pulling Orlandu off of dailies gave me a nightmare. Dreamed I pulled a rainbow off of a daily and it was DKC :(

Dreamed I pull 3 Snows in a row off banner and I did -______________________________________________________-

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I just browsed through my friends list, and noticed a big chunk of my friends list hasn't logged in for 7 days. As in, they haven't logged in since Orlandeau release day.... so many rage quits, sigh, going to have to find some new friends...

pic.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user