Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider

Picture makes it seem like you disagree? I've faced more teams with Orlandeau in arena this week than without. Orlandeau's kit is all single target, which means he has no business anywhere in arena, except to you know, show off and stuff.

My latest two arena matches, rank 10 and 11 players:
pic.jpg

I didn't know about Leon having the ability to deal 4x aoe hits, so guess I was wrong about Lasswell being unique with that skill!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not saying people don't show off, but that's typically with whatever is newest. Dark Veritas is 4 months old now and people still typically load every DV they have in their arena lineups. You only need 1 source of AoE stop to counter evasion, and I about shit myself in terror every time I challenge a multiple DV team and don't go first.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I assume you're doing pro, in which case no, it's not worth it.

*edit*

Unless you don't macro at all, in which case the efficiency of trust moogles doesn't really matter to you because they're the only way you get trust.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Definitely not. PRO you get around 6k raid points. You would have to do 40+ runs to get the points, which is like 4000 lapis to do refills. That kind of lapis could almost get you 100% TM on 5 units using a macro with lapis refresh.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I may have some pretty amazing luck on pulls but holy hell does it seem like I have horrible luck on MOG events. Spent almost all energy plus maybe 5 refills on the MOG event so far and only had 2 Chocobo sightings.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I think my luck has finally turned. Daily 1/2 price summon... blue -> yellow -> rainbow -> Orlandeau!! Whew... too bad i have to be at work rather than leveling and gearing him up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I may have some pretty amazing luck on pulls but holy hell does it seem like I have horrible luck on MOG events. Spent almost all energy plus maybe 5 refills on the MOG event so far and only had 2 Chocobo sightings.
What's your energy at? Why are you refilling on the farming event? I'd recommend waiting until later in the week.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
so 6* zidane was released in JP... anyone have any ideas? I'm sitting on like 6 of these fuckers.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He replaces Locke but doesn't replace 6* Hayate because he only has 25% reduce encounter and Hayate has 50%.

Beatrix is a fucking joke though. Lazy as fuck TMR, and despite them saying she would be the new Orlandu, she's actually worse than him.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
He replaces Locke but doesn't replace 6* Hayate because he only has 25% reduce encounter and Hayate has 50%.

Beatrix is a fucking joke though. Lazy as fuck TMR, and despite them saying she would be the new Orlandu, she's actually worse than him.
so keep my hayate and keep a few zidanes after getting them to max? I haven't leveled any lockes yet, and only one zidane.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
break resist is infecting JP now. Strat for the new trial is 'reset until you get a favorable result from the ambush, hope def break lands so you can OTK, otherwise spend 50 more energy and try again'.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
Debating another few 10+1s in hope of Orlando. I hear there are other "chain ers" on the horizon. How long before the majority of whales replace him?

Vinen

God is dead
Debating another few 10+1s in hope of Orlando. I hear there are other "chain ers" on the horizon. How long before the majority of whales replace him?

Tidus and OK are the chainers on the horizon. Both while great are very difficult to chain manually and do require emulators in order to execute reliably. Very very tight frames.
Orlandu probably won't be fully replaced until Enhanced Eileen.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tidus has a single frame window for a perfect chain, i.e. impossible without a manually written script in an emulator. OK's chain window on the 54 from his TMR is also only a single frame, but the elemental 45s have a 2 frame window which isn't nearly as bad. OK is also still a long ways out, the next Orlandu tier chainer is Dark Veritas, who came out on JP in November. Biggest drawback to DV is that the only good dark weapon in the game until the KG banner is off a completely separate 5* base, compared to Excalibur being on a 3* base.

There are a lot of 4* base (and some upgraded 3*) units coming who chain extremely well to set up a capper, they just don't do the obscene damage that top tier 5*s do.