Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Vinen was right! But i wonder about the FFBE event. Is this our first story event where we start getting T5 crysts? I see that we are getting T4 crysts as daily rewards

Vinen

God is dead
Vinen was right! But i wonder about the FFBE event. Is this our first story event where we start getting T5 crysts? I see that we are getting T4 crysts as daily rewards

This is an exploration not story event.

My understanding is that story events are a set of dungeons. Sure Twilight Sparkle can provide more information.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Now that I think about it, since we got enhancements so far ahead of schedule, story events may be a long ways off too.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I did a little checking and this exploration is all about fire resist again. Two major boss fights... one like Antenolla and the other like Ifrit raid.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
This banner is another definite skip for me. Eileen would be nice, but I don't care much about her, and the rest of the units are bad with weak TM's.

I don't know much about the event, but I can deck out a team in almost full fire resist if needed, so if that's the biggest challenge, it shouldn't be much issue.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Problem with Eileen is that she sucks pre-enhancements and god only knows when her enhancements would hit GL.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I agree, Aileen would be nice. Looks like she has a lot of utility since I do not have a Noctis, but I will be saving my lapis for the anniversary banner next month.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I watched a video of the JP version of Friday's exploration event, and it looks really easy (*before potential global buffs). One of the missions is to run ELT with a max team size of 4, so I'll probably bring Cecil (or WoL if his upgrade sneaks in), Refia, Ling, and a dps... but I'm undecided on Noctis or Fryevia. I'll probably just go with Noctis, using Fryevia's sword, since he has the stronger limit break for the mission to win with a limit.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I was trying figure out if it could be done with my gear/TMs with Cecil, Y'shtola, Orlandeau x2. Also, do you have to seal the dragon's fire with water/ice? 50k hp heal is easy to overcome and Cecil provoke could easily handle the physical hits. And the fire should be easy with enough resist. Unless i am not understanding the abilities correctly.

Last edited:

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
I don't know how to feel anymore. I got another Rainbow off a daily today, and it was another Orlandeau. I have 3 of them now.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't know how to feel anymore. I got another Rainbow off a daily today, and it was another Orlandeau. I have 3 of them now.
giphy.gif

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Would trade for a Gilgamesh. Genji Glove forever eludes me [bcolor=rgb(24, 24, 24)]:([/bcolor]
You win this round, since I've got three of them so far and bitched about it in this very thread.

Vinen

God is dead
Going to have 2 BIS Fry later today/early tomorrow. Finishing y 7th and 8th L&A.

Only slot which is not -BIS is hat but that is due to me missing Halloween event.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I will be putting up Orlandeau for the next event. He is BiS except for Black Cowl. Also threw Dragon Slayer on him and Ifrit for fire resist.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I think I'm going to try to find a dual wielding Fryevia friend on Odin (with dragon slayer) and wearing Flame Mail.

If I can't find one setup as above, I'll use my own, but it won't be best in slot, since I'll have to go with an ATK build (don't have L&A's done yet, but they're being worked on currently).

Vinen

God is dead
I think I'm going to try to find a dual wielding Fryevia friend on Odin (with dragon slayer) and wearing Flame Mail.

If I can't find one setup as above, I'll use my own, but it won't be best in slot, since I'll have to go with an ATK build (don't have L&A's done yet, but they're being worked on currently).

I'll put one up with Odin, Dragon Slayer and Faris TMR.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Dont forget to put Germinas boots on someone to escape from all the trash fights or else use smoke bombs. Also dont forget tents.