Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Ling is totally going to use those boots! It's nice to not have to waste a materia slot on the escape skill for these ELT explorations since those boots came out.

Hopefully your friend is available when the event releases tonight Vinen. Doing some quick math, with your Fryevia setup in that gear, she should deal around 6 million damage per turn vs 100 def/spr (don't know bosses actual values, I'm sure it's higher). With Ling's 45% def/spr break, and focus, I wouldn't be surprised if she just one shots the boss. I'm not going to worry about the 10 lapis limit break finisher mission if that's the case.

Has anyone seen datamined info on the flame dragon's actual def and spr?

Vinen

God is dead
2x Fry Needle
Cat-ear Hood
Rainbow Robe
Genji
Mag Crest
2x L&A
Dragon Killer
Syldra's Protection

Fry is up as friend unit :D
(I'm running 2 of these. Second Fry has a different hat but everything else the same).

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The reward is kind of meh, but I suspect it's going to be a pushover fight with a team of 6 if it was designed to be beatable with a team of 4. Do it for the challenge!

My plan is currently Snow, Cecil, Ling, friend Fryevia. Snow taunts (100% threat), Cecil heals + jumps in front of most of the melee hits directed at Snow, Ling breaks / mana regen. Fryevia blows shit up.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Well, my team from the previous post cleared ELT very easily. Much love to Vinen Vinen for setting up your Fryevia. Brought her and she destroyed flame dragon in just a few turns.

Video of my ELT clear, all missions:

Is that really all we're getting for the entire week? Seems weird if so.

Last edited:

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Got the Aileen chick on my 4th 11 pull.....i have 40k lapis from buying during discount trying to decide if i should go for a 2nd. Just realized i had like 25 tickets saved as well so might go through those at least. I want 2 earth weapons for long term regardless for ele chaining options.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Ran all my tickets and 3 more 11 pulls and got the 2nd Aileen. Probably should have just been content but spent basically nothing last banner so might as well!

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Daily 1/2 price got me Sozhe. I will be farming his TM at some point. Auto-refresh is always welcome. Funny thing is that the game crashed when i broke the crystal. I thought i would lose the lapis and have to put in a trouble ticket.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Daily pull got me... a setzer (#3). For fucks sake, really?

Vinen

God is dead
Pulled 2 Aileen, 2 Delita (SAME FUCKING PULL REEEEEEEEEEEE), 1 Ace, 1 M. fina.
Full set of non-limited 5* now.

If anyone wants a Friend Unit put up just ask. I can do almost anything.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
This fucking game needs to put in multi leaders, more parties, arena parties, and "best friends" rather than just favorites.

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
used the 4 ticked i had, and my 1/2 pull, rosa,Setzer,Agrias,Hope, and Kain, also thats my 6th setzar, fuck off gumi, wheres my Xon

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Not sure if this qualifies as good or bad luck, but got my second rainbow on dailies in the last 3 days. Sadly, it was an Emperor and not an Aileen.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Not sure if this qualifies as good or bad luck, but got my second rainbow on dailies in the last 3 days. Sadly, it was an Emperor and not an Aileen.
That is still some crazy good luck to even pull rainbows from dailies... let alone within days of each other. I have tons of metal cactuars sitting around waiting for the next great unit i might pull.

fris

Vyemm Raider
3 orlandeau's one shots the dragon. can't be bothered to go back for the limit break or party of 4.

Vinen

God is dead
That is still some crazy good luck to even pull rainbows from dailies... let alone within days of each other. I have tons of metal cactuars sitting around waiting for the next great unit i might pull.

Watch my first two 10+1 pulls if you want to see hilarity