Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Nice!

So I figured before I trash the moogles from raid summon, I'd do 3 tickets on dragon banner to try to grab a Zyrus since my best mage is still Exdeath, and I wouldn't mind his rod. Third ticket goes rainbow and out pops Trance Terra. Wasn't the mage I was looking for, but I'll take it.

Decided to just buy 100 more unit slots and save 20 of Zyrus's moogles for the eventual off-banner pull down the road. Trashed all of the Reberta moogles though.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Grats! I am tempted to try for another Zyrus because of all the trust moogles. Plus his TMR is great for my mage team since I do not have an Emperor and have not goten around to farming Arc's Omnirod. I like that the new farm event uses more NRG for ELT and gives 400 phantoma. It works out slightly better than previous events (13 NRG for 200 currency). Means less time spent farming. I'm okay with that.

Vinen

God is dead
I still need to do the trial. I'm sitting out the Rem banner. Did 4 10+1 to get bonus units.

Don't really care for her and I'll never need more than one so I figure I'll pick her up when I whale-out on a future banner.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
1 daily, 4 tickets, king, sice x3, bartz. By far my best luck ever fishing for bonus units.
I had that kind of luck on the last farm event. 3 tickets, 3 bonus units. Daily the next day pulled a 4th. This time around was not so great, but still better than some where they got zero bonus units after 10-15 tickets. RNG craziness.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I still need to do the trial. I'm sitting out the Rem banner. Did 4 10+1 to get bonus units.

Don't really care for her and I'll never need more than one so I figure I'll pick her up when I whale-out on a future banner.
I'm assuming it took 4 11 pulls to get 4 Kings for farming? I've seen a few now already at lvl 100 and he has really high HP (6k+) without using a bunch of HP materia/accessories.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Where can I get calamity and fairies writ? Everything I find online say the enchanted maze, but seems that is special event that's not up atm. My Orlandeu is just sitting there waiting to be awakened!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Went against my better judgement since my pool repair bill was alot less then i was expecting and decided to pull a few. Did 5 pulls, rainbowed X 2 with Rem and then my 3rd Aileen which i was pretty happy about since everything is fucking holy resistent. Have my other 2's TM at 75% so another week and at least 2 of the 3 will have that finished. Got 3 kings between the 55 pulls and hit a king on my daily so I got a full bonus team at least.

fris

Vyemm Raider
10 pulls and 30 tickets, no rem. 1st trance terra and Marie for my troubles. Not worth

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Seen the Golden Bombs, but no Mikazuchi yet. I'm curious how tough it is. Right now I have Orlandeau carrying my team. I'm carrying smoke bombs just in case. Anyone else seen one or found any info on it yet?

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Ouch :(

But Marie robe is pretty hot TM for non-OTK fights since almost all the damage seems to be elemental based on most these fights and Terre TM isn't horrible for healers who need DC.

I put my rem up for bonus but need to get some lvling mats for her so she is useless outside the bonus multipler.

Vinen

God is dead
Used my 11 tickets and 7 of the tickets were yellow crystals... lawl. Got my last 2 Kings.

Running 5 kings in macro so I can buy everything.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Did my free, daily, and my 3rd summon ticket and got a REM. Pretty excited by that one actually.

I wish I could do a 10+1 with summon tickets :(

Did 12 summons total, only 2 Bonus units :|
Garnet*, Gilbert, Duane, Roselia, Rem**, Kuja, Rakshasa, Arc, Lawrence, Sice, Maria, and Ingus

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Did my free, daily, and my 3rd summon ticket and got a REM. Pretty excited by that one actually.

I wish I could do a 10+1 with summon tickets :(

Did 12 summons total, only 2 Bonus units :|
Garnet*, Gilbert, Duane, Roselia, Rem**, Kuja, Rakshasa, Arc, Lawrence, Sice, Maria, and Ingus
Grats! The Golden Bomb drop rate seems to be much better than previous events, unless I'm just getting lucky there. Seen 4 so far. None of the rare dragon.

Don't forget to share your Rem Ao- Ao- I'm still seeing your Noctis, unless my game just refuses to update. I've restarted multiple times.

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Grats! The Golden Bomb drop rate seems to be much better than previous events, unless I'm just getting lucky there. Seen 4 so far. None of the rare dragon.

Don't forget to share your Rem Ao- Ao- I'm still seeing your Noctis, unless my game just refuses to update. I've restarted multiple times.
I think I need to change the team. I'll get that now.