Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
4* mote dungeons opened... went into the magus sisters pretty blind and mastered it with my "new normal" team.
Was looking at ifrit but with his high defense I decided to move to another set instead.

Any recommendations for a physical team for the 4* mote dungeons?

I'm running Vaan (BSB)/Orlandu(OBS)/Eiko(BSB)/PCecil(BSB)/Ramza(Shout+BSB)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Ifrit: Go full defense with a mage that brings Serah's en-ice BSB RW and let them do all of the damage. Fire resist accessories on everyone is a must. I don't think physical is viable here unless you massively overgear it with FF8 synergy weapons.

FF13 boss: Easiest mote boss by far. Nothing special, just bring a whatever team and faceroll him.

Magus Sisters: Abuse AoE sleep skills with a mage team.

Ahriman: Stack up the magic breaks and either RW Alphinaud BSB with a mage team, or RW Luneth BSB with a physical team.

Red Soul: Sleep the ogres, burst down the red soul (with a mage team if that's an option), then clean up the ogres. I personally did this one with a phsyical team, but it wasn't optimal due to massive evasion on the enemies.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Magus sisters were pretty easy, despite getting delta attack off twice. I'll go roflstomp ff13 and ahriman I guess. Do I need a couple esunas?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Ahriman I think has a small chance to petrify on his normal attack, but it's a low chance, and he rarely uses his normal attack past the first two turns. I'd say ignore it, and if you get really unlucky with a petrify proc, just reset the fight.

Be warned that Ahriman goes apeshit with AoE magic nukes starting around 60% health remaining, so make sure you stack as much magic mitigation and magic breaks as possible to survive. You can blind Ahriman too if you want to negate his few physical hits, but I didn't bother.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
So a kind of game-changing series of pulls the last week or so: Orlandeau OSB, platinum sword, garnet's dagger of resolve, Greg's masamune BSB, and FINALLY got Wall/SG. Now that I have pretty srs dmg and wall, I am wondering what the best augment RW would be now that I don't need to always pick wall. I know it will vary from fight to fight, but what is currently the best phys damage augment RW that stacks with shout?

Based on your setup I'd say Celes's BSB. Use it on Orlandeau for lovely Enholy sweetness with his OSB. That or Alphanaud's deployment tactics... been using this quite a bit and I'm quite liking the extra damage it does.

OK BSB is good if you are also running a mage, but the haste does overlap with shout even though he does get pretty amazing commands (better for mages until the 2nd Attack softcap increase).

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I cleared ahriman and magus sisters... are any of the other 4* mote dungeons easy enough for a physical team? Ifirit sort of scares me since his def is listed as being really high (though I end up stacking Vaan's BSB entry and armor break along with full break).

Also, is there any way to get the 5* motes? I really want to try and open up mug bloodlust for Vaan, but I'm not sure how to actually do that...

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
You could do the floating eye guy from 3 realm with a physical team. Just make sure your guys have decent resist because he casts two hurty aoe -aga spells fairly early on into the fight. Once things are buffed/debuffed its not so bad.

Finally able to clear these fights now. Ifrit's damage output isn't so bad with everyone wearing a fire resist accessory, however I also had Serah's bsb and onion mage to burn him down.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You could do the floating eye guy from 3 realm with a physical team. Just make sure your guys have decent resist because he casts two hurty aoe -aga spells fairly early on into the fight. Once things are buffed/debuffed its not so bad.

Finally able to clear these fights now. Ifrit's damage output isn't so bad with everyone wearing a fire resist accessory, however I also had Serah's bsb and onion mage to burn him down.
That's ahriman, I cleared him without a problem. Only part of Ifirit is that he's got his physical defense so I'm not sure I'll deal enough damage fast enough.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
5* motes are from torment only at the moment, not sure which ones drop thief motes.

Looking at the list assuming non CM, maybe try FFX then 8 or 2. 2 would probably be easier with mags using sleep / nuke. With power creep ifrit should be doable now using serah bsb on 2 Mages and running 3 support / healers.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
93PY That's my ID

I've set my RW to Serah with full VIII synergy. Give it a try for Mote Ifrit. She should rip him apart on your best Mages with enhance Ice and command 1.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
My mage(s) are just a joke... I've not really honed anything. I'll setup something and try it.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Really easy set of Ultimates. Tip for Bahamut, time a Magic Blink for the countdown hitting zero and you avoid the scariest part of the fight.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Or just magic break him to the cap! His ultimate megaflare didn't even break the bubble from the Yshtola RW I brought. Definitely a super easy bunch of ultimate fights. Ashe BSB RW stomps the first fight, Raines BSB RW breaks the second fight, and Bahamut doesn't do anything if you stack debuffs. Even the D200 Rubicante was an absolute joke with breaks + fire resist gear.

At least it's our first U++ in like a month where Cid Raines wasn't the obvious answer, so that's something at least?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wooo! Did a pull on the first ffiv banner and it made up for some bad recent pulls, got the osb, golbez's bsb, and rosa's bsb. First healer bsb for me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is done. After playing this game since ~Aug '15, even if just logging in sometimes, I have finally caught up and cleared all current realm dungeons.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Woot, good job dude. Tho the game gets pretty different from there, with just dailies to grind most days. The best way to keep motivation up for me is to farm record materia along with the dailies.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Golbez has a damn solid Burst too. Grats. Game does get a little stale when no events are on, which is nice too so I don't need to log in that much.

No mythril for tomorrow's pull but I'm excited to smash the FF5 torment CM with now dived Faris and valiagarmandawharever.... at least I hope so heh. WOnder if I'll get enough crystal with samurai motes to R2 demonsblood

Edit: may try FFX's CM with the increased soft cap, though am not really hopeful on that one

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm scared to pull on the FF7 lucky banner. FF7 has so many trap items like useless combs and gun-arms. Then again, it's ssb+ and half-priced, so maybe still worth it?

Think I'll wait and see how the rest of you do first!

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Well I only had 3 items on the list. So of course I pulled one of those 3...

Cid's Goggles which are alright with +wind damage for Cloud and his OSB.

My only other 5 star was Yoshiyuki which was the dupe. To make things worse, of the 3 possible dupes, this was the worst of the three.