Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Healthfood

Golden Squire
are you talking bout the multiplayer? It's quite easy as long as your team has good mitigation setup - wall, shell, MB/FB, Vaan burst and power bd are nice too. If you need help can set a time and will try to hook you up, else find a party in Reddit channel 7812. I normally run Vaan and Tidus and join parties with shout + wall + 1 healer bsb preferably, though have won with less.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I am having a hard time with 200 Rubicante. I don't seem to have enough fire resist items, and my physical team is suboptimal for the fight. Is there some secret strategy I am missing here?
Bring more Celes.

When I did it my team was retarded and had no Fire Resist, I took low damage with Major and Medium Resists.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I got it by simply not getting in a trash group. Was pretty easy once people stopped spam triggering ultimate firaja inferno bullshit.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
I kinda like the spam counter cause it builds the SB gauge (assuming sufficient mitigation), but it depends on your composition and how the team is doing.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
did a pull on the new banner tonight. was hoping for that Echo relic (just because she's adorable). didn't get it, but got four 5*s so i can't complain -- Garland burst, Matoya burst, Matoya SSB, and the WoL unique SB helm.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The fight against U++ Chaos felt like a nice challenge. Wasn't much to him mechanically, but his damage output combined with the stops gave an edge of your seat feeling to the encounter. Wouldn't doubt a lot of that was my zero FF1 synergy.

Still saving up everything for the anniversary banners, aside from any half-priced SSB+ dungeon lucky draws between now and then. Decided in the end to skip the FF7 lucky draw though, since nothing in the pool was top tier or meta defining.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
This will be the first CM I don't complete. I have zero relics for I and I'm not pulling for sub par characters just for the CM.

I gave it a few tries and I just can't keep up with their damage. The characters suck and without relics it's really hard. It's hard to the point of not being fun so I'm skipping it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i almost pulled off the CM on my first try... Tiamat's damage output is just ridiculous tho, can't keep up. should get it with a couple tweaks tho... maybe some more EXP next sunday (have until 8PM next sunday to do it)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't even know you could slow the enemies for the CM haha. That should be enough for me to clear.

Vinen

God is dead
Not even playing this game. Downloaded it for shits and didn't really like it.

Logged in to spend shit before deleting and pulled an Excalibur for WoL. Is it any good?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Pulled on the banner. Got the best relics, Garland SB and Master Monk SSB x2.

No healer BSB still!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean, its good in that it'll be your best weapon by a long shot and will help you clear more content so you can do more pulls, but whats the point if you don't like the game?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Vinen, stick with the game for a bit, its by far the best mobile game i've ever played.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Not even playing this game. Downloaded it for shits and didn't really like it.

We both play Brave Exvius, and I'll say that I consider Exvius to be the superior game (wasn't always, but it's become better over time). Still, Record Keeper is the only other mobile game I've stuck with, so this one is definitely a close second of my favorites. My opinion and all that.

Record Keeper is a lot better for nostalgia and staying true to the source material, but has a worse battle system, and doesn't really have content aside from 30 minutes a week after you finish all of the storyline stuff. You could actually look at that as a positive though if you play this one as a secondary mobile game the way I do, with a far less needed time commitment.

Logged in to spend shit before deleting and pulled an Excalibur for WoL. Is it any good?

That's a good item on the current banner, but this FF1 banner is overall terrible and not worth pulling on because FF1 is a very rare realm with almost no content (too late though I guess). If you're quitting, it doesn't matter, but if you stick around to give the game another chance, the banner coming out Thursday night is dramatically better to pull on.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Played exvius during the beta but couldn't really get in to it. Playing möbius and quite liking it, especially with the PC port on steam. Graphics are way awesome.

FFRK is still my top. I'm just a bit disappointed at how it's all about the relics now with less ability usage, but that's the model they went with and it'll be hard to change at this point.