Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If this was a real RPG I could take my Hyur supremacist FC and Cortez this entire dumb continent.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Had a server stutter on lv100 dungeon boss, died at 16%. Moved from Gilgamesh earlier on though.

That boss is a trial boss. I must have done it 20 times with NPCs. Mechanics are understandable, but I missed two tiny mechanics that kept wiping me at random. I'm fine with higher difficulty though. Going to bed before lv100 trial boss.

I'm so disappointed.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ah, now I understand her people.

606b4871856cd700198a32ea

Chris

Potato del Grande
Okay...when Vrtra showed up and the EW theme started playing, was pretty hype
Everytime they played EW music I cringed.

Either it's the Vitra scene where it just reminds you how much better EW music was, or they use the fermi paradox existential dread music which I think is very specific to Meteion's story and shouldn't be reused at all.

Magic DPS quest is in Thavnir and it's just sad going back and hearing how good the music was./spoiler]

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Everytime they played EW music I cringed.

Either it's the Vitra scene where it just reminds you how much better EW music was, or they use the fermi paradox existential dread music which I think is very specific to Meteion's story and shouldn't be reused at all.

Magic DPS quest is in Thavnir and it's just sad going back and hearing how good the music was./spoiler]

Early zone music is vibey and whatever as expected, but these later zones and all the dungeon/trial music is just top tier on par with any other stuff they've done. I'll take Thav music over Labs in EW, but not much else.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Okay, how the fuck is the based son going to just take over fucking Sharlayan? They literally said all of Tural doesn’t build sea-faring ships. How the fuck is an invasion arny supposed to get there? The fucking dirigibles?

There’s just so much sloppy shit…constant contradictions, glaringly obvious plot holes, peoples’ actions not making sense, etc. I love the game, but damn this is pretty bad so far. Why the fuck did they switch the writing team?

• 1Like

Merrith

Okay, how the fuck is the based son going to just take over fucking Sharlayan? They literally said all of Tural doesn’t build sea-faring ships. How the fuck is an invasion arny supposed to get there? The fucking dirigibles?

There’s just so much sloppy shit…constant contradictions, glaringly obvious plot holes, peoples’ actions not making sense, etc. I love the game, but damn this is pretty bad so far. Why the fuck did they switch the writing team?

If he took over as Dawnservant, couldn't he just force them to build ships? They didn't have the dirigibles at all, either, up until a couple years ago when the other brother had them start making them.

Aazrael

Is it worth leveling the "Trust" NPCs? I think all of mine are at starting levels. Seems you can do "Duty" instead if you want to do NPC dungeons but then you are locked to the MSQ NPCs.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is it worth leveling the "Trust" NPCs? I think all of mine are at starting levels. Seems you can do "Duty" instead if you want to do NPC dungeons but then you are locked to the MSQ NPCs.
Grand Company was worth it for speed levelling 1-50 since you could direct them to chain pull.

Trust I don't think so, just level in Bozja.

• 1Like

Merrith

I think only real reward from leveling Trust NPC's is having access to whoever for whatever dungeon and some glam choices (maybe?) for them

• 1Like