Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Overheard in Limsa...

[19:59]Pololo Opolo places his quill on a specific page of his grimoire, re-tracing the ancient words backwards, pulling the inked runes straight from the page and into the air...
[19:59]Pololo Opolo intones the Words of Summoning:
[19:59]Pololo Opolo: Conjuron Dathu... Spira Mirabilis...
[19:59]Pololo Opolo slowly twists his hand. The arcanum swirls, twisting runes beneath it, circling...
[19:59]Pololo Opolo: Avonous Ruron... Mala Andu... Cabron Unlien...
[19:59]Pololo Opolo chooses and calls forth from the air: CARBUNCLE!
[19:59]Pololo Opolo: Carbuncle!
[19:59]Fisty Mcgee: Oh wow, that's fucking terrible.
[20:00]Fisty Mcgee: Please re-evaluate your life goals.

RPers are priceless.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Overheard in Limsa...

[19:59]Pololo Opolo places his quill on a specific page of his grimoire, re-tracing the ancient words backwards, pulling the inked runes straight from the page and into the air...
[19:59]Pololo Opolo intones the Words of Summoning:
[19:59]Pololo Opolo: Conjuron Dathu... Spira Mirabilis...
[19:59]Pololo Opolo slowly twists his hand. The arcanum swirls, twisting runes beneath it, circling...
[19:59]Pololo Opolo: Avonous Ruron... Mala Andu... Cabron Unlien...
[19:59]Pololo Opolo chooses and calls forth from the air: CARBUNCLE!
[19:59]Pololo Opolo: Carbuncle!
[19:59]Fisty Mcgee: Oh wow, that's fucking terrible.
[20:00]Fisty Mcgee: Please re-evaluate your life goals.

RPers are priceless.
I saw this same guy, whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Both caster belt and pants dropped... for someone's 2nd alt in their 1-4 clear. Still doesn't exist for us.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
My group is going to ragequit coil. Third week of killing Twintania, and all we've gotten is healer loot. 1 cane and two books. I have an i89 Scholar with allagan book to go with my BIS WHM now, lol.

Malakriss

One group had 5 scholar books in a row. We've gotten 3 tank helms and 4 caster necks out of 9 although the weapon spread isn't too bad for us. 1-4 is becoming week after week of worthless melee crap.

Ferr_sl

shitlord
Still zero tank chests, tank rings - 5 months later?

We have so much mnk/drg/blm gear everyones alts are basically more geared than most mains. Hopefully twin starts dropping shit we need instead of DRG bracers out the ass

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
is gilgamesh a good serveR? I'm trying to get my fc to move off adamantoise because our server pop is bad and hemorrhaging fast. pf has barely a few primal groups even primetime and our fc cant recruit anyone at all with this dwindling population so its become impossible to plug holes from people that quit. It seems most of the server is congealing into a few mega-fcs for the most part.

Malakriss

Gilgamesh is going through a shakeup period with some FCs at the medium to high end. We had the most full coil clear groups of any server but a lot of their top groups are dropping and adding or splitting and merging. Can't say there's an over abundance of PF usage as most people still primarily rely on RT or linkshell forming. There's plenty of people who have cleared extreme primals but then there's plenty of people who bought them instead so it's tough to judge anyone's skill without exclusive gear. MOD is kind of to blame for taking so many buyers but they haven't been recruiting at all for the raid scene. That means there's a whole tier of above average players spread across a bunch of FCs that are trying to stay solidified while the post-2.1 dropoff occurs.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Not much to add ontop of what dima just said.

I think our static will need a scholar in the next 10-15 days. Maybe a tank too.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Starting to get some interest in raiding, any statics on Gilga need any of the following for evenings/during the week? i81blm, i76sch, i74whm, i73war, i74smn, i70brd!

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
Logged in today to find my account had been stripped of all gil - unique password for the game, not been on any dodgy sites, so a bit worrying
frown.png