First World Problems

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You doxxed yourself bro because if you do an internet search for a Dr Lola who is also a musician, it links directly to your work profile at the university of winnipeg.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Got 2, and I can't remember if I've mentioned the first one before. It's barely a FWP. One of my neighbors is basically Joe from family guy. Dude's in a wheelchair and I see him going up and down the street constantly. Usually giving his grandkids rides. He's always in a good mood too, I have to wave everytime I see him. I always assumed he was on some kind of disablity, but the other day I got home from work early and saw him wheeling around the driveway in a damned sports jacket and a tie. So it looks like he has a job. Where we live it's pretty hilly. I have trouble riding a bike, I have no idea how he wheels himself around so easily. He doesn't even look particularly jacked.

Second, fancy or semi fancy restaurants that insist on constantly changing your silver ware. Use the butter knife to butter the bread, next time the waiter comes by, BOOM you got a clean butter knife. I mean, WTF man, maybe I'd like to use my salad dressing covered fork on my steak (it was bleu cheese dressing, so I did!). If I don't there's already another clean one on the table. I like butter too, so it's OK if some butter mixes with the rest of the food. Just stop worrying over the silverware so much. It makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong even using the silverware. Like there's a whole book on manners out there that covers buttering bread and eating salads without using your hands or silverware. I guess you're supposed to use the napkin. No matter what you do with the fucking napkin, they're not bringing you anymore of those.

• 1Solidarity

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Or when they come by and brush the crumbs off the table. Maybe I wanted those crumbs, you don't know me.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
hah, when they scrape the crumbs off the table, I feel like they're calling me a slob.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
I don't feel my new computer speakers have enough bass, apart from that they sound really good but i don't know if its enough to satisfy me.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
My six year old daughter has been on ~20 plane flights so far. Most first class seating or sometimes Economy+ for Delta that is a tier between economy and first class. On our last trip one of the segments didn't have a first class seating arrangement that would let her set by a parent. When going through the wizard and showing where we would sit she saw we were going to be in the very back of the plane and she said "I've never sat in last class before" It cracked me up :) I've never said anything like that to her before. "First" class problems...

• 1Picard

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When your preferred niche doesn't have active content providers.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Yesterday, had to choose between going to see felicia day or iris, killer frost, and the white canary from the CW DC shows. I picked the girls of the CW and it turned into a rah rah girl power love fest.

One funny thing though that showed the girls on stage at least didn't intend it to go that way. At one point an audeince member asked for tips on how to begin her career as an aspiring female actress. All 3 kinda rolled their eyes and said the advice is the same whether you're a man or woman. I wish i wasn't so shy, I would have gone up and asked for stories about john berryman dickslapping everyone on set.

• 1Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yesterday, had to choose between going to see felicia day or iris, killer frost, and the white canary from the CW DC shows. I picked the girls of the CW and it turned into a rah rah girl power love fest.

One funny thing though that showed the girls on stage at least didn't intend it to go that way. At one point an audeince member asked for tips on how to begin her career as an aspiring female actress. All 3 kinda rolled their eyes and said the advice is the same whether you're a man or woman. I wish i wasn't so shy, I would have gone up and asked for stories about john berryman dickslapping everyone on set.
I'm pretty sure your chances of the Felicia Day one turning into a rah rah girl power love fest were just as high, if not higher.

At least these chicks are hot. Although I'm also completely over Felicia Day after she ruined several episodes of Supernatural a few years back, so I could be biased. I do not want to ever see her in anything ever again.

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
the advice is the same whether you're a man or woman
knee-pad1.jpg

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Organize a father-son camporee and people bring power wheels, sprinklers, air mattresses, and a friggin bounce house. That's not camping!

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Forgot to unsubscribe from my free month and it got autorenewed for $99.

And I did all I wanted to do in that month.