Forza Horizon 3

spronk

FPS noob
F7 is definitely pretty, 8k images processed from the PC version

33apmf.png

2lko7x.png

cisqRbq.jpg

uYweOeG.jpg

Still, after 2 hours I don't really feel like the game has any soul or anything, I'm just driving around in circles. FH3 had me excited and pumped the fuck up after 30 mins, i'm playing FM7 to get myself sleepy

spronk

FPS noob
GT Sport on PS4 Pro vs FM7 on PC

There's an exploit that gives you 7500 xp every 30 secs, keep buying the free cars until you hit tier 4 of cars (4k points) and then you can choose money and get 70k credits every level (~2 mins)

I did it last night for about an hour and hit level 41, tier 4 cars, and ~1m credits. Still not a huge fan of the game, the ultimate edition is an absolute JOKE since it only gives you 25 use 50% credit boost mods (and once they are gone, thats it!) plus the ~10 extra free cars. I'd rather play FH3 than FM7.

spronk

FPS noob
well I will say Turn 10 is pretty classy and quick to respond
Forza Motorsport - A Letter to the Forza Community
Forza 7 VIPs will be able to download all these cars from the in-game message center and add them to their car collection. Players will not only enjoy an immediate bump to their Car Collection score after adding these Tier 5 Legendary cars to their garages, they’ll also be able to take advantage of the inherent perks that each of these Forza Edition cars offer. In addition to the cars, we’re also sending all Forza 7 VIPs 1 million credits.

Secondly, and even more significantly, we will be changing VIP rewards in Forza Motorsport 7. This new system will work like it did in Forza Motorsport 6, offering a 2X base credit bonus after every race. We’ve already started work on this feature and we will release it as soon as possible. Look for more information on this update as we near the release date.