Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fedor

<Banned>
pvCYhtw.gif

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
never saw so much whining and butthurt in a forum.i saw the same shit (pun intended) in FOH,yes there were some complains but not on this level.
oh well......maybe you are not seeing the whole picture

1010665_583314948379979_1569638869_n.jpg

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
never saw so much whining and butthurt in a forum.i saw the same shit (pun intended) in FOH,yes there were some complains but not on this level.
oh well......maybe you are not seeing the whole picture
Curious, are you seeing the tits or the cock?

Or both?

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember a "correction" several times back on the FoH boards. It's a natural human tendency to push the line. It's also a natural human tendency to become desensitized to repeated input (thus moving the line after enough pushing). It takes an external force to bring things (somewhat) back to where they were before.

Besides, this isn't America, 'Merica, The Republic, or any other nonsense card that egotistical shitbirds play when they really mean "I want to do what I want to do, everyone else can fuck off". This is a private board on the international Internet. The mods could say tomorrow "only pictures of canned foods who's names start with Q from here on out!" and that would be that. The board may lose critical mass of traffic at that point, but that's irrelevant.

I'm sure this board has plenty of teens (who don't know any better), and twenty-somethings (who SHOULD know better but still think they're the center of the universe); but jesus, most of us old timers were teens when we started on FoH, and are in our 30's now. If life hasn't slapped the stupid out of you yet, you've gotten damn lucky.

7318529508_24185411ee_z.jpg
8641.jpg
OscarMayerCannedWieners.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user