Gamestop enters the fray!

kaxfenix

N00b
rrr_img_71298.jpg

What a fucking retard.. did you really just say you have his IP address. Fuck you .. Wrathbane if your store is any where near me, I will exclusively shop at your game stop instead of the other 13 in my neighborhood!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wrathbane you are so full of shit. So you're saying the fact your entire scorecard is based around PowerUP Subs and Preorder's, and maybe 30% trade, you are trying to say YOU DONT tell your staff to harass people? You are so full of fucking shit, I was a DM in one of the lower regions, who is your Regional? I bet I can get your store running right under a new manager asap, and now that I happen to see you are literally trashing your company and I have your IP address, enjoy a call from HR. Have some fucking pride in what you do, pussy.
Hahaha, holy shit calm down. Nobody cares about Gamestop

Wrathbane you are so full of shit. So you're saying the fact your entire scorecard is based around PowerUP Subs and Preorder's, and maybe 30% trade, you are trying to say YOU DONT tell your staff to harass people? You are so full of fucking shit, I was a DM in one of the lower regions, who is your Regional? I bet I can get your store running right under a new manager asap, and now that I happen to see you are literally trashing your company and I have your IP address, enjoy a call from HR. Have some fucking pride in what you do, pussy.
lawl. What a massive faggot.

Please continue with your nonsense

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
loooooooooooool

i *almost* want to make this my sig. i might. dibs.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What the fuck.... There is such a thing as a Gamestop fanboy? Parachuting into the thread with that nonsense lol

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Even if he seriously did get the guys IP address, what then? he's going to be posting from home, not from his gamestop store, so are the gamestop higher-ups going to file for a court to grant a subpoena to the ISP to reveal their customers details?

Even if he seriously did get the guys IP address, what then? he's going to be posting from home, not from his gamestop store, so are the gamestop higher-ups going to file for a court to grant a subpoena to the ISP to reveal their customers details?
WHO IS YOUR REGIONAL?

ENJOY YOUR CALL FROM HR!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have all your IPs. Phone calls start at 12pm EST.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Bitch please I'm behind a proxy through a proxy, running internet explorer 5. And my hard drive speed is fast enough that its constantly processing data and changing my ip
I don't even need your IP. There's literallyoneGamestop by you!