Gamestop enters the fray!

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I don't even need your IP. There's literallyoneGamestop by you!
5103830+_21cd2d7cf4d2e32329ba8ce9e49d82c5.jpg

This is some NSA level shit right here.

Locating targets based on how many Gamestops they admit to having near their location.

"Mr President, we've verified that Ahmed Muhammed Mohammad lives within ten miles of two gamestop locations. This limits his possible location to two key areas."

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
New NSA technique: GST (Gamestop Saturation Triangulation)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Fuckin gamestop-gate up in here.

If any of you fucks trace my IP and hack into my work laptop imma fuck ya'll up. I know sockets n shit

Wrathbane

Golden Knight of the Realm
Still going strong bro, no goofs here.

LOL @ "taking pride in what I do" working at a fucking retail counter to pay for school.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Still going strong bro, no goofs here.

LOL @ "taking pride in what I do" working at a fucking retail counter to pay for school.
If I find out what Gamestop you work at I will make sure to write the president of the company and tell him how awesome you are, and you should be writing a how to sell without being an idiot, guide for thew company. I will also make sure you are the worker seen in Undercover Boss, where you will tearily get a check for $50,000 to pay for college and a lifetime supply of Code Red. Then, I will also make sure the other guy in this thread gets his IP traced and he will be FIRED LIVE ON THE AIR at a time of your choosing. Preferrably during the first 5 minutes of the 1st quarter of the super bowl for ultimate viewing saturation.

I will do this for you.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Wrathbane you are so full of shit. So you're saying the fact your entire scorecard is based around PowerUP Subs and Preorder's, and maybe 30% trade, you are trying to say YOU DONT tell your staff to harass people? You are so full of fucking shit, I was a DM in one of the lower regions, who is your Regional? I bet I can get your store running right under a new manager asap, and now that I happen to see you are literally trashing your company and I have your IP address, enjoy a call from HR. Have some fucking pride in what you do, pussy.
fag

sebur

Bronze Squire
If I find out what Gamestop you work at I will make sure to write the president of the company and tell him how awesome you are, and you should be writing a how to sell without being an idiot, guide for thew company. I will also make sure you are the worker seen in Undercover Boss, where you will tearily get a check for $50,000 to pay for college and a lifetime supply of Code Red. Then, I will also make sure the other guy in this thread gets his IP traced and he will be FIRED LIVE ON THE AIR at a time of your choosing. Preferrably during the first 5 minutes of the 1st quarter of the super bowl for ultimate viewing saturation.

I will do this for you.
I am in if you need help setting this up! lol