General Gaming News and Discussion

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1727889890883.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ya know. It's not really even just about the black girl character. It's that they chose a character that no one gives a fuck about. I had never heard of her til this. You could have at least used Vixen who's been around a bit and has been on TV and animated stuff. Or hell go all the way and use Nubia who was DC's first black superhero and an Amazonian.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
The error in your assumption is that they want or are capable of giving you the game you desire. They're making the game THEY want and calling you names for rightly hating on it.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The game play was shit too. From one roof to another, over and over again. really no other backdrop. Only shitty roofs. Got old pretty fucking fast, lol.

And no I didnt buy this, just watched some streams. tuned into some streams at lower levels, and then some higher levels and it looked EXACTLY the same, lol.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

I had no idea who that was supposed to be. and just fyi.. I have personally worked on DC comics for 15 years now. hundreds.

looking it up to find out. I saw a neogaf thread, and they are making fun of it.

Another black lightning based superhero. ROFL.

Why didn't they just use Virgil? I feel like they had to have been.. and lost the rights?

1727891371720.png

obviously comics Zoe is white, and doesn't actually have any powers or anything. Zoe NOT being a superhero or villain or anything is kind of the entire point of his character...

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user