A Mod Real Quick
So fucking Hyped for Silent Hill bros.
1000006513.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Wait that's what PoE is minus the MMO features.

They made a 2 act ARPG, then 3 acts, then 4 acts, then 10 acts.

That would be interesting for a MMO. Make one zone with great mechanics and an expansion plan, go from there.

Asherons Call was basically this model and it was amazing to have monthly patches with new content every month.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Asherons Call was basically this model and it was amazing to have monthly patches with new content every month.
While you fags were out playing EQ, I was heeding Asheron's Call.

If you saw a mountain in the distance, you could climb it.

Monthly storyline and content updates.

Truly open world.

Amazing game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
You fuckin bet I had one of those hides in the early days before they 'fixed' them lol
I also had PPGSA. The good old days. I actually had it later on DT because the duping bug, my brother and I reckoned that they would ban the dupers so we concocted a plan. We found where they were doing it near Al Jalima in the desert from someone in our allegiance. So my brother would run by when they were logging in and out to do it. They would wait a minute after seeing him, then would figure he was gone. So then I would run by and loot the duped container before they could switch accounts to their throwaway mule acct. Took us like 7 tries for different people but finally found someone duping PPGSA. We had to do it twice so the guy must have thought he was screwing up the dupe because we kept taking them lol.

Anyway IIRC they banned a bunch of accounts and tried to clean it up as much as possible but because we picked it up off the ground and didn't get traded it they didn't have a record and never removed it from our accounts lol.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, exactly. Show me a game with a good combat/gameplay loop. Show me you can get that done.

Only then do you get a ton of money to develop a whole world of content around it.
The problem is that the people controlling the money wouldn't know a good gameplay loop if it punched them in the fronthole.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users