Girls who broke your heart thread

Fyr said:
So my story..

Met a girl on OKCupid back in November. We chatted it up a bit and met to have coffee one day. We hit it off pretty well, on the first date we spent literally 9 hours together just walking around, hitting up the beach etc.

Really cute girl, not a 9 or 10 but personality definitely was. She just moved into a new place when we started dating, and on our second date she invited me over to drink with her roommates. She insisted she could keep up on the alcohol, however ended up puking all over the place, including on my shoes, haha. After the vomitfest she incessantly insisted that she loved me. Red flag? probably. I chalked it up to the booze. Everything was great from there. We spent a lot of time together, go do a lot of things, she tells me how much she loves me, sends me e-mails all the time at night telling me how happy I make her, etc.

We ran into a rough patch when she was dealing with her ex boyfriend who she lived with previously about a deposit check. He was yanking her chain, and apparently she got really upset about it, was crying etc. She constantly apologized and said that I shouldn"t have to deal with her drama etc etc, but I mostly just kept out of it.

On new years she went to some rave up in Los Angeles with a few friends that she had planned on going to for months. While there she apparently did a fuck ton of ecstasy and was pretty messed up, called me the next day and said she felt like shit.

Moving forward, after she got back she seemed like a totally different person. She wouldn"t look me in the eye and just was incredibly distant. Her sex drive totally dropped, was flakey as shit in making and keeping plans, basically seemed like a totally different person.

Prior to new years, we had made plans to go up to San Fransisco together for a week, which is where her parents live. We were going to go and get a hotel in the city and check out all the sites, and spend a few days with her parents. With her being incredibly distant, I spoke to her and she said that she was just messed up from the X, and that everything was ok.

I was hesitant, but went up with her anyways. The trip itself was pretty fun. Some of her friends were really just stuck up snotty bitches that acted like they were still 16. But whatever. She keeps getting more distant and more distant as the trip progresses. On the drive home (8 hours back to San Diego) I ask her wtf is up, why shes been so distant.

She states that she"s scared of getting into another relationship like the one she was in before, and that maybe she should only see each other one day a week. This sends me on a wtf trip, as with her being distant and now shes being even more distant. I get pissed off at this and tell her that putting an artificial barrier between us was bullshit. She agrees and apologizes, says that shes just scared, we talk things through, everything is ok.

Next few days are great, we fuck like rabbits, have a lot of fun. Then just another drop. She gets even flakier, breaking plans etc. We had a date planned for one Saturday and she broke it off because she wanted to hang out with her roommates. At that point I say we need to talk, I go over there we talk things through.

She says she doesn"t know why shes acting distant and flakey, and says she doesn"t even realize it until i point it out to her. She says she wants to stop hurting me so we should just break it off. I tell her that"s bullshit excuse 1001 from the book of 10,000 bullshits. We break it off.

That night she calls me crying her eyes out that shes sorry and that she loves me more than anything and that the ecstasy fucked up her serotonin levels and that she needs time to recover, and hopes that I"ll be her friend until she can be normal again. Says that she hopes I give her a second chance sometime in the future.

After that point she doesn"t talk to me at all. Week or so later she sends me a message that she"s thinking of quitting her job and school and moving back home. ok? I didn"t really say much to that. Another week or so goes by, I toss her a message online and find out that shes casually dating some chick.

We don"t talk at all, another week later I notice that she blocked me on AIM.

Moral of the story? Beats the fuck out of me.
Moral of the story is dont ever try to understand crazy bitches because it will just drive you insane also.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
chu said:
I"ve followed this thread and been pretty amused by it. I"m a fag so all of this is completely hilarious to me and over the top but can someone post the actual divorce line again? This thread is huge... I mentioned it to a single buddy of mine and I want him to try it.
Me: After a rigorously brief overview of your profile I wanted to let you know I have already married and divorced you in my mind.

Thanks for all the wonderful imaginary memories... you will always have a special place in my heart.

Your ex-hubby,

Aychamo

PS I am going to need half your money according to our prenup
Post #735

/livejournal

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:So I first started talking to a chick on okcupid a week or two ago, spent that time chatting via emails. She gave me her number on Saturday, so I texted her telling her we should hang out that night. She agrees. So her and her roommate made plans to go to a bar and invited me and my roommate to come. We head down and I must admit I absolutely love my roommate for being wingman for me, cause her roommate didn"t like me at first glance, so I knew it would be difficult but he pulled through for me with flying colors.

We chat the night away talking about all kinds of things, making her laugh several times. Eventually she scoots down the bar closer to me and says she"s cold so I throw my arm around her and she snuggles up. By this time last call is close so we discuss going back to our place, but the roommate prevails on that one and convinces my chick to just go home and to bed so we head out of the bar to the parking lot. Her roommate grabs the keys and heads to my girl"s car cause she drove to get it warmed up while leaving us with my roommate. My roommate immediately heads back into the bar to give his number to some chick he wanted to hit on all night but didn"t because he was busy being the most awesome wingman ever.

Meanwhile, back in the parking lot me and her make plans to hang out the next day and we close with a mutual kiss on the cheeks then say bye. About this time the roomie has come back out and we take off.

Fast forward to today and we do the lunch thing, decide to get ice cream and walk around the mall a bit just chatting. She eventually says she needs to head back and do some homework for her classes tomorrow so we head out to the parking lot and have ourselves an extended make out session. Finally she"s like "okay I really gotta go now" (her roommate had been asking her to pick up food for her for the last few hours and started getting restless, so she was going back and forth between needing to leave and wanting to stay and play tongue hockey with me.) I say okay, and she says she"ll text me as soon as she has some free time this week to hang out.

Any thoughts, opinions, criticisms, or general input are welcomed. I think I"m doing well but maybe someone else sees something I don"t. Plus I promised I"d livejournal if anything happened so... here it is!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
About the stripper, I must re-re-re-rehash what has already been said. There are times when you can pull the "let me take your out for a good time" routine where you show her the world & buy her dinner and shit, but you can NEVER do that to girls who get it a lot. This means: strippers, waitresses, bartenders, hostesses, any really hot girl, any really flirty girl. You can NEVER say the words "I want to take you out."

Once you do that you are like everyone else. They have 100 guys a day asking them out, wanting to shower them with gifts & five star meals. You aren"t doing that by buying them cheesecake, but you give out the same exact message.

To get girls like that you have to act differently. Use those poor saps to make yourself look even more different. While they have 20 guys in the building drooling all over them, you don"t even give them the time of day. Try giving the stripper the cold shoulder for a few visits to see your sister, be nice, give her a courtesy greeting when she comes over to you, but turn immediately to your sister and be 100% involved in what she says. If the stripper chimes in, ignore her and keep talking to your sister. Doing this makes most people, myself included, feel uncomfortable because you are directly violating a social norm by not responding to what she says, but if you do it right its almost unfair how effective it is. The key is to not look like you are ignoring her, but that you are too interested in what your sister/friend/anyone else has to say and aren"t that interested in what she has to say.

There are two general occasions I"ve done this with amazing success. One was working in a restaurant last year that only hired good looking people, that also happened to have a high turnover rate. I was blessed (cursed in some ways, like having no solid wingman) with male coworkers who had absolutely NO game whatsoever, so any that I had was amplified in comparison. We"d hire a new hot girl, every guy would talk to her immediately & ask her all about herself. I"d always do the same thing, look at her, say "hey, who are you," she introduces her self, I give a courtesy "nice to meet you" and ignore her the rest of the day while everyone else fauns over her. I make sure to tell funny or interesting stories around her, but never to her, and always ignore what she says.

Then a few days to a week later I "start to notice things I like about her." She says something interesting or unique and I suddenly respond positively, asking her for the first time for more info. I"d let her know, basically, that I didn"t give a shit about her, but now she was starting to win me over. If I had worked with other guys who were even decent with girls, I wouldn"t have been so successful, but since every other guy had no game at all, I fed off that and had tons of successes. Of course most of the time I"d end up blowing it, usually by overdoing the asshole well after the intro period, but I had amazing initial success nonetheless.

The other time is a really funny story but I won"t get into it here and now, but basically 2 of my friends from college had a few girls over to play drinking games, one of whom was extremely hot, and all night they just fawned over the girls, getting really excited when the males won a round of strip beer pong, so I played off that, acting completely nonchalant, and ended up having sex with the hot one on the couch & bedroom, while the other 3 people "documented" the entire thing.

Once again a 1 paragraph reply turns into a fuckin essay. I"m incapable of being trite.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dabamf said:
Once again a 1 paragraph reply turns into a fuckin essay. I"m incapable of being trite.
Trite means overused and overdone. I think concise is the word we"re looking for here.

Brad2770

Well, I am moving this week, so my time is going to very much used up until Friday night. I asked Stephanie (she is stripper #2 that I have actually gone out with) if she wanted to come over and watch a movie. She told me she was still in far north Dallas, but that it was a possibility and she would let me know.

She contacted me about 2 hours later and told me she had to work tonight. Then sent me a second one saying which club (I had no idea she worked at 2). I told her I didnt feel like going to one tonight and she didnt respond. Now, the way the texts had been sent, I was beginning to think she may have wanted me to come up, so I texted my sister and asked. She basically said "You wont know unless you ask her, so do it". I sent Stephanie a text "Would you like for me to come up there tonight?" and she said "That would be great". I then sent a text back saying "Hope you dont get mad that I wont be stuffing money down your panties. Just coming to hang out."

She had a date (with a woman) on Friday night, so i asked her how her date was. She said it was good. I was jokingly telling her she should help me move. She said maybe.

After some time passed, I really didnt feel like getting out, so I asked if she would be upset if I didnt come. I asked her when another time would be good for me to come see her. She told me tomorrow night (that would be tonight).

About an hour later, I asked her how her night was going and she didnt respond. I know she was busy, so no big deal.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Brad2770 said:
Well, I am moving this week, so my time is going to very much used up until Friday night. I asked Stephanie (she is stripper #2 that I have actually gone out with) if she wanted to come over and watch a movie. She told me she was still in far north Dallas, but that it was a possibility and she would let me know.

She contacted me about 2 hours later and told me she had to work tonight. Then sent me a second one saying which club (I had no idea she worked at 2). I told her I didnt feel like going to one tonight and she didnt respond. Now, the way the texts had been sent, I was beginning to think she may have wanted me to come up, so I texted my sister and asked. She basically said "You wont know unless you ask her, so do it". I sent Stephanie a text "Would you like for me to come up there tonight?" and she said "That would be great". I then sent a text back saying "Hope you dont get mad that I wont be stuffing money down your panties. Just coming to hang out."

She had a date (with a woman) on Friday night, so i asked her how her date was. She said it was good. I was jokingly telling her she should help me move. She said maybe.

After some time passed, I really didnt feel like getting out, so I asked if she would be upset if I didnt come. I asked her when another time would be good for me to come see her. She told me tomorrow night (that would be tonight).

About an hour later, I asked her how her night was going and she didnt respond. I know she was busy, so no big deal.
You"re now officially a client in her book. Just another rube who"s played into her game.

Let it go. Find a girl who has a normal job, or at least once that doesn"t involve swindling men out of their money in exchange for an illusory promise of sex.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Heylel Teomim said:
You"re now officially a client in her book. Just another rube who"s played into her game.

Let it go. Find a girl who has a normal job, or at least once that doesn"t involve swindling men out of their money in exchange for an illusory promise of sex.
I was going to say the same but I didn"t read the whole story before. If she"s only trying to see you at her work though....

Brad2770

Keep in mind, she asked for my number and invited me out to breakfast the first night we met. The next night, I invited her out for beers and pool.

I dont feel like I am being jerked around. On top of that, I told her I was not giving her money at her job (or giving her money, period) and she still invited me back out tonight after I didnt go last night.

Maybe she thinks she can still get something from me. We can see what tune she plays when I go out tonight and I DON"T give her money.

Also, keep in mind that she is a friend of my sister"s.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
I think you texting her that you won"t be giving her money is kinda weird. Just don"t even talk about it (and don"t give her money) if you really want to see her.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
Let me elaborate. Every time you tell her that you won"t be giving her money is a time you throw it in her face that she"s a stripper. She knows she"s a stripper but she doesn"t need to be reminded of it every single time she talks to you.

It also portrays you as weak. It makes you seem like you"re insecure about it. Which you might be, but you don"t need to let it on that you are. Just treat her as you would any other girl and totally ignore the stripping aspect of her life if you want this to go anywhere. That"s my advice.

Brad2770

I dont want anything to go anywhere except for sex. I really do not care about women (except my ex). I would much rather hang out with my friends and do the shit I know I like doing instead of hanging out with some chic. Its hard for me to do things like I care when i dont really care. If i could do it (and I know all guys would), I would flat out and be honest "Look, youre hot. I have some amazing oral skills. let us go have a little bit of fun, then we fuck like bunnies". This is when she would respond (in short) Yes or No.

I know I sound like an ass, but I really do not want anything else. it was like the 19 yr old I was with. I did not like her except for the sex. She was fun, but I didnt like who she was as a whole. She had twin Daughters, she didnt have a car or a job, but she was smoking hot and great a sex.

It"s just that i have to play this little game if she likes me or not and the only thing that is throwing me off is the Stripper aspect of it.

Now dont get me wrong when i say all i want is sex. i know that i say I want to get to know them too, but my original driving force is usually sex. At least now, it is. I do want to have fun with the girl and enjoy her company, but I have to want to have sex with her first, kind of thing.

I do not mind paying for her if we hang out. Go get some Wendy"s, goto a movie, then go back to my place and fuck... Any guy would be cool with that. I just need to figure out where I stand with this chic and most guys will know within a week, maybe 2. if it costs me 60 bucks to find that out, at least I had fun too.

The fact that i am way too honest and I pretty much always say what is on my mind, thats what hurts me with women. I am not a "playa".

I have not talked to my ex in a couple of weeks and have not seen her since Jan 3rd. I still think about her and care about her. I know I am not ready for someone else until I am over her, so I try and get my quick fixes. I can go on and on about this shit, its so hard to explain what i want and how i feel.

I do appreciate you guys looking out for me. My sister is looking out for me too. She knows these women and their type (she has been a stripper before). She said she has never known of Stephanie going out with any of her clients... So either I am not a client or I am a first...

Brad2770

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Sociopath.
Faggot

I am fine with talking to people and making friends. I have tried hard to make others happy in the past. its when people fuck you over (including family) that you withdrawl and watch out only for yourself.

Doesnt mean I am a sociopath.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Brad2770 said:

Ugh. Jesus dude, why didn"t you just text her and say "I didn"t feel like going out but I"m still sitting at home like a loser wondering how you are doing at work."

Think about that shit before you text every thought that comes into your head.

Brad2770

The Ancient said:
Ugh. Jesus dude, why didn"t you just text her and say "I didn"t feel like going out but I"m still sitting at home like a loser wondering how you are doing at work."

Think about that shit before you text every thought that comes into your head.
I was at work. she knew I was. I didnt feel like going after I got off. make sense now?