Girls who broke your heart thread

There"s no solitary correct answer to the honesty question. In relationships you should give what you want to get.

Please don"t extrapolate that statement too far.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
FoghornDeadhorn said:
There"s no solitary correct answer to the honesty question. In relationships you should give what you want to get.

[easy dick joke here]

But yeah, think about it. If you believe you"re in an awesome relationship, you guys get along great together, things couldn"t be better, etc., but she"s cheating on you. Would you rather not know and continue to live in bliss, or know the truth and deal with that? Some people would rather be ignorant to it and continue being happy, but maybe I"m neurotic and would rather the truth no matter how much it sucks. That"s my belief, and what I expect, and do the same in return in relationships.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
FoghornDeadhorn said:

Grobbee now"s a great time to jump in here with a semen slurping anecdote.

Hey guys! SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN! Om nom nom.

I give a lot of advice, because I"ve been in a LOT of situations and I know what works. My advice has helped Aychamo to find true love (lol), Eomer to handle a "batshit crazy girl" and whatnot. I was wrong with Xerxes, but that"s because Eomer painted her as someone she wasn"t! So, nya.

I"m sorry that my advice can"t be summed up in a catch-phrase like most of the guys here: "Hurrr, fuck her. She"s a woman, she doesn"t matter."

Man, my sig gets better every day. Thank you Grobbee.

As for dating other girls when your banging other girls, You dont HAVE to tell either of them unless you want to. Even then, I wouldnt say shit till they ask. Sure, you can be upfront with them, but 90% of the time its going to backfire on you. Dont say shit till she asks, then if you want to be honest about it, then you can tell her.

Girls do the same shit all the time. Dont let them fool you. They just dont want to look like "sluts" so they dont even tell their friends sometimes that they are banging multiple guys.

Brad2770

Ok, so because i am hooked on my ex, I give bad advice. Ok, thats cool.

I am only going to point out Grobbee because he was the on that initiated the topic of me not being reliable advice, but here it goes:

I have only had one failed relationship in my life. The other women I have been with, I have been completely honest with them with my intentions. I did not want a relationship, nor have I started one. I know I am not ready for one, so I do not seek one. Oh, and all the wimminz I have fucked have been a size seven or smaller.

Grobbee- The woman you are with is your 5th or 6th relationship? And i could mention, to be an ass, that they are a little on the mooing side.

And to reiterate, i didnt give advice to Eomer a page back, I just stated my opinion. Its how i treat the women I am with (except my ex when i was fucking her).

I"d pretty much support what you guys are trying to say with the clarification that I wouldn"t be honest with her but I was still breaking it off with her. In that case being honest is only making yourself feel better. This is assuming that you will keep your action on the side a secret from her and her friends.

There"s a difference between being in a relationship that"s obviously lost its spark, finding a new amazing girl (or fuck) before the first one ends, as opposed to sleeping around on the side and then lying about it while trying to keep them both going.

The later is a scumbag move, the first, while I personally would try my best to never let that happen, it"s much more tolerable.

I"m pretty much of the opinion that if either party ever cheats, the relationship will never recover. I know if a gf of mine cheated on me, I"d be so humiliated, I"m pretty sure I"d never forgive her.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Eomer to handle a "batshit crazy girl" and whatnot. I was wrong with Xerxes, but that"s because Eomer painted her as someone she wasn"t! So, nya.
Personally I think your advice has been fairly good through the thread, and yeah, Brad"s not so much. No offense mang!

But how did I paint her as something she wasn"t? Kind of confused by what you mean there.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I"m sorry that my advice can"t be summed up in a catch-phrase like most of the guys here: "Hurrr, fuck her. She"s a woman, she doesn"t matter."
Come on dude, seriously. You had to realize when you posted that story about... whatever you would call that, it"s not a snowball, it"s not a creampie exactly... anyway, you had to know it was going to cost you some gentle ribbing.

I"ve never given you a hard time about your relationship advice, it"s generally pretty good. I *will* however, give you all kinds of friendly, you-had-to-see-it-coming shit for lapping up your own semen like a kitten with a bowl of milk. So have a coke and a smile, maybe some salt and vinegar chips, and chill out. I"m just playin with you

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Yeah, Grobbe, I think you"re an awesome poster, and you oft make me lol. You had to know you were playing with fire when you posted that, I would expect, nay demand, that everyone treat me the same if I were to post that.

Oh, I don"t care about that stuff. I just care that Brad thinks he can give credible advice. Why?

I have only had one failed relationship in my life.
Which is exactly why you can"t give advice. YOU DON"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WOMEN. Learning comes from failure. How do you think we can sit here and tell you all about the fuck ups you think you can avoid but invariably make? How did we all know exactly what was going to happen when you tried to have casual sex with your ex-wife whom you"re still madly in love with? Hey guy, it"s because we"ve done the exact same thing as you, and we can realize that we fucked up.

Yes, I"ve had bad relationships. But I"ve never, ever made the same mistake twice. Unlike you, who commits the exact same mistake each and every time.

And i could mention, to be an ass, that they are a little on the mooing side
Why would it bother me that you think the women I like are fat? You"re certainly large, but it doesn"t bother the women you almost-sleep with. Hell, maybe they like chubby guys? I like rubenesque women. Yes, it"s true. Alert the presses!

Eomer said:
But how did I paint her as something she wasn"t? Kind of confused by what you mean there.
Well, initially you had Xerxes as some put-together, shit-in-line Type A woman. And perhaps you simply didn"t know her well enough yet, but I guess I was working off the assumption of other traits those types of women have. So it was mainly my fault, but i"m blaming it on you because my pride must remain intact.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Oh, I don"t care about that stuff. I just care that Brad thinks he can give credible advice. Why?

Which is exactly why you can"t give advice. YOU DON"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WOMEN. Learning comes from failure. How do you think we can sit here and tell you all about the fuck ups you think you can avoid but invariably make? How did we all know exactly what was going to happen when you tried to have casual sex with your ex-wife whom you"re still madly in love with? Hey guy, it"s because we"ve done the exact same thing as you, and we can realize that we fucked up.

Yes, I"ve had bad relationships. But I"ve never, ever made the same mistake twice. Unlike you, who commits the exact same mistake each and every time.

Why would it bother me that you think the women I like are fat? You"re certainly large, but it doesn"t bother the women you almost-sleep with. Hell, maybe they like chubby guys? I like rubenesque women. Yes, it"s true. Alert the presses!

Well, initially you had Xerxes as some put-together, shit-in-line Type A woman. And perhaps you simply didn"t know her well enough yet, but I guess I was working off the assumption of other traits those types of women have. So it was mainly my fault, but i"m blaming it on you because my pride must remain intact.
I totally agree that you have to fail at something in order to learn from it. So if anyone is an expert on anything, it"s gotta be Grobbe, because no one fails quite as hard or as often as he does.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
aychamo_aycono said:
I totally agree that you have to fail at something in order to learn from it. So if anyone is an expert on anything, it"s gotta be Grobbe, because no one fails quite as hard or as often as he does.
That"s mother fucking quotable!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Grobbee said:
I think she is, still. She is on the "get married ASAP" plan, and I wasn"t playing ball, so she"s moving on.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Brad2770 said:
Well then, i wont post any advice. I"ll just post the nudes.
This is the best post in the last 30 pages.

Some men were meant to give relationship advice, others were meant to post naked chicks. I"m glad you found your true calling Brad.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
LiquidDeath said:
This is the best post in the last 30 pages.

Some men were meant to give relationship advice, others were meant to post naked chicks. I"m glad you found your true calling Brad.
Damn straight. Lets hear it for whores.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
just dumped my girlfriend... what are some manly activities i can take part in so i don"t dwell on this all day?